The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

ARE WE ENJOYING OUR CLUB??? . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I see that everyone here has rather settled in for the night . . .

Our Dear Dame Gudrun is in the Library . . . reading a thick book . . . as usual . . .

Well, Our Anne-Marie is away for the weekend, but She will return to us very soon, we are certain . . .

His Majesty is safely ensconced upstairs in one of the "King" sized-beds - very aptly named, I must say . . . Sound Asleep . . .

He spent most of the Day down at the Stables with the New Mother and Her Foal . . .

He was originally supposed to go riding, but I think He cancelled it to be with the New Mother and Baby . . .

Crown Prince Thorfinn is around here somewhere - I am not sure where . . .

Who else is here??? . . .

The Domestic Staff is all in the Dining Room having a Fantastic Feast - at a Fantastically Late Hour - Oh Well, better late than never, I always say . . .

And they most asuredly deserve a Fantastic Feast - everyone here works so very hard to make us all happy!!! . . .

Oh, I went down to check how things were progressing in the Nurseries . . .

The Mothers and their Babies are doing just wonderfully!!! . . .

NOW, I must check and see what is on the agenda for tomorrow . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I do hope that everyone is enjoying Our Imperial Country Club!!! . . .

Oh Yes, I meant to tell You . . .

Several Wonderful Books have arrived for Our Library . . .

Stop in and see what has come in for Your Perusal!!! . . .

Also, I have spoken with the Domestic Staff . . .

Our Menus are changing to offfer some improved cuisine for Your enjoyment . . .

Lunch and Dinner Menus have been updated and will offer some different choices for Your Consideration . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I was meandering through the Imperial Club Grounds, out by the Swimming Pool, and several of Our Members are enjoying a Swim, and some of their Favourite Beverages by the Pool . . .

The Stables are quite busy, and the New Foal has been trying to stand up and use his legs - He is SO ADORABLE!!! . . .

The children and their Governesses are in the Children's Play area, having stories read to them . . .

A few members are enjoying drinks out in the Patio Lounging Area . . .

Oh Yes, the Library seems to be a busy spot today - I see that some members have stopped in to see what new books are there . . .

Well, it seems as if Members are Enjoying Themselves!!! . . .

That is what I like to see!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Sir Dagfinn,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Generous Compliments!!! . . .

( Curtsies ) . . .

I hope to make this Club an Inviting Retreat for all who enter its Doors!!! . . .

I was just wandering through the Hallways of Our Beloved Imperial Country Club . . .

I'm just checking the rooms to make sure that the Domestic Staff has tidied up things a bit . . .

Yes, the Library Books have been replaced on the shelves . . .

The pillows have all be straightened and fluffed, and the comfy wraps have been placed on the backs of chairs . . .

The Dining Areas have been cleaned and straightened . . .

Yes, everything has been done for today . . .

NOW, in a short time, you will all be coming in to relax and enjoy yourselves again . .

Remember . . . This is YOUR Club . . .

If there is any way in which we can make your visit more enjoyable, please just let us know . . .

I just wanted to acquaint You with a few new items, If You Please . . .

Two new Chefs have come to Our Imperial Country Club . . . They will be sharing their Expertise with us in the Culinary Area . . .

We now have a Professional Librarian who is in charge of Our Library Facilities . . .

Her name is Ms. Sarah Johannssen, and she will be in charge of keeping our extensive Library full of any reading material which You might like to peruse . . .

Several new groundskeepers have joined our Staff to maintain the Imperial Country Club . . .

Also, I have some special news:

Two Beautiful Horses have joined the Stables . . . They are to be taken care of by the Grooms, and the Horses will remain in the Stables for a period of two months or so . . . After that time, they will join the other horses as part of those who are chosen by His Majesty or others for riding . . .

So, at this point, we hope that these changes meet with everyone's approval . . .

Please do let us know if there are any changes that You would like to see in Your Club . . .

I have been meanderng through the hallways and rooms of Our Imperial Country Club, just checking to see how things are progressing here . . .

Several of Our Members are still here, congregated in Our Immense Library, and playing some Board Games, or quietly reading by the roaring fireplace . . .

A few of the Tutors that I have engaged are to begin Classses next week, so that will be an added bonus . . .

If anyone has Suggestions as to the Classes that they would like to take, please do let me know, and we can engage a Tutor for that particular Course . . .

I was just meandering through the Hallowed Hallways of Our Imperial Country Club . . .

There is Our Beloved Dame Gudrun, faithful as ever, sitting in Our Immense Library, reading . . . a VERY LARGE Book . . .

Hmmm . . .

NOW, Several of our Beloved Little Ones are traipsing through the Hallways - QUIETLY, PLEASE, with their Governesses . . .

Many of Our Members are Congregated out in the Patio Area with their Favourite Beverages in hand . . .

Oh Yes, I see that His Majesty is down at the Stables, talking with the Horses again, and seeing that the Grooms are performing their wonderful miracles with Our Beloved Horses . . .

Our Marvellous Domestic Staff has worked some Magic in the Kitchen, and has made some Wonderful Brunch . . .

It does seem that Our Imperial Country Club is bustling with Activity This Morning . . .

I do hope that Everyone Is Enjoying Themselves . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have been wandering through the Hallways here at Our Imperial Country Club, doing little things here and there . . .

Straightening a pillow in the Library . . .

Making sure the Place-Settings are correct in the Waterfall Dining Room . . .

Seeing to Important Details in the Office . . .

I see that the Librarian has added some Wonderful New Books to Our ever-growing Collection!!! . . .

How Marvellous!!! . . .

What I have been wanting to ask everyone is:

How do You feel things are progressing at Our Imperial Country Club??? . . .

Is everything the way You would like for it to be??? . . .

Are there Activities or Items that You would like to see added to the Club's List of Things-To-Do??? . . .

I would be So Very Pleased to know how You feel about Issues like this . . .

Please do let me know Your Esteemed Opinions . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Your Valuable Insight into these Matters . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

I have been meandering through the Hallowed Hallways of Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Straightening Magazines in the Library . . .

Plumping Pillows on the Counches and Recliners . . .

Putting Away Card Games . . .

Making Tea in the Kitchen . . .

I thought I would Sit Quietly in the Library with My Tea for a few moments and just reflect on the Wonderful Day Ahead . . .

Ah, Life . . .

Wonderful, Isn't It??? . . .

We are allowed to Breathe in the Beautiful Fresh Air . . .

We can watch the Sun Rise in the Sky . . .

Look at that Marvellous Blue Sky with some White Fluffy Clouds!!! . . .

Marvellous!!! . . .

I am reminded of the time that I was on a Jet going somewhere, I cannot remember where my Parents and I were travelling to . . .

Anyway, the Stewardess said that we should close Our Window Blinds . . .

Since we were over the Ocean in the Middle of the Night, I wondered why that would be necessary, after all we were 40,000 feet up in the air, and who is going to see us . . .

She said that sometimes the glare of the moon at night, and the sun in the morning is blinding . . .

Well, the glare of the sun, yes, I can understand that . . .

So, I closed my blinds, and took a nap . . .

A couple of hours later, I woke up and asked Her for some tea . . .

As I was drinking my Glorius Tea, I thought, what the heck, I'll open my blinds and see if there is anything to see . . .

Oh My!!! . . .

I was Truly Rewarded!!! . . .

Right outside my Window ( At Night ), there was this MARVELLOUS Full Moon, which seemed to rest on a thick Carpet of White Fluffy Clouds . . .

It seemed that I could just open my Window and Reach Out and Touch this Glorius Moon!!! . . .

What a Magnificent Sight!!! . . .

My Daddy had his Camera, but he was on the other side of the Plane, and he was asleep . . .

Oh, I wish that he could have taken a picture of that!!! . . .

I shall Always Remember that Beautiful Sight!!! . . .

You Want More??? . . .

Of what, may I ask??? . . .

Stories??? . . .

Please . . .

I have enough stories to fill ten books . . .

Julie keeps telling me I should write a book about my experiences, but I don't think anyone would buy it if I did . . .

Maybe the people in my family, but I definitely would not win the Pulitzer Prize for the most copies sold . . .

Stories??? . . .

Please . . .

I have enough stories to fill ten books . . .

Yes, I want to hear more stories from your life, Dame Ragnhild!! yesyes.gif I can't get enough of them. loveit.gif

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty,

Why, Thank You Most Kindly, Sir . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

I don't know about my Stories filling ten books . . .

Perhaps One Book - A Very Large Fat Book . . .

I shall be glad to share some of my Life Experiences with everyone here in Stormark as time permits . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Dame Gudrun, Thank You So Very Much for Your Wonderful Suggestion . . .

( Curtsies ) . . .

Yes, Julie has also suggested this to me at various time . . .

Although I rather think that the only ones who would be even remotely interested in my Life's Experiences would probably be Family Members . . .

Or Perhaps my Family here in Stormark . . .

Other than that, people would probably say "Who - Who is that . . . What on earth is she talking about???" And Yawn . . .

Oh Well . . .

Perhaps before long, I may do it . . .

My Mother was asked to write a book about her and my Daddy's Life Experiences in China, and she started to do it, but lost interest, and then lost her memory in old age, so that went by the wayside . . .

I was not able to be of help to her, because those Experiences were way before my time - they were in China between 1939 and 1950, and I was not born until 1948, and was not adopted into their family until 1951 . . .

She and my Daddy did share a lot of their experiences with me, and I remember some of them, which were frightening, to say the least . . .

They were treated very unkindly there, even though they studied the language and customs, and learned well . . .

It was truly a Miracle that the God of their Hearts and Minds led them out of China unscathed . . .

I am Most Grateful for their Profound Influence on my Humble Life . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Well, I have been here at the Club for an hour or so now . . .

I have seen to the Domestic Staff Issues for the morning, so far . . .

Breakfast is being made in the Kitchen . . .

The Maids are Tidying up everything . . .

Oh, the Kittens and Their Mother are asleep in Their Box in the corner of the Library . . .

I was thinking of putting a Sign on the Library Door saying:

"Shhh-h - New Royal Nursery - Babies Are Asleep" . . .

But then, the Library is usually a Quiet Place anyway, so they are quite safe in that regard . . .

But I wanted to ask Each of You if there was anything that You might require . . .

Is there anything that You need for us to do for You??? . . .

Remember, This Is Your Club, so if there is anything that You would wish for us to do for You, please just ask . . .

Well, everyone here at The Imperial Country Club is all smiles on This Wonderful Morning . . .

The Domestic Staff in the Kitchen is clearing away the Breakfast Trays from the Waterfall Dining Area, and cleaning up the Kitchen Area . . .

The Maids and Butlers are tidying up in the Common Rooms, and also Upstairs in the Bedrooms and Powder Room Areas . . .

Ah Yes, Dame Gudrun is ensconced in a Comfy Wrap on a Recliner by the Fireplace in the Library - doing what She ususually does - Reading a Very Large Book . . .

And Our Beloved New Mother and Her Kittens are Fast Asleep in their Large Box in the Corner of the Library . . . I was told by the Domestic Staff in the Kitchen that She has had quite a Nice Breakfast of Seafood and Her usual Allotment of Carnation Evaporated Milk and also Water . . . So, She is quite content . . .

Oh Yes, Our Beloved Horses have been Fed and Groomed down at the Stables, and they are very happy . . . Our Darling Foal is, as we speak, having His Breakfast . . .

All in all, I would say that things are coming along rather smoothly here at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Well, I am meandering through the Hallowed Halls of Our Imperial Coutnry Club . . .

Plumping Pillows on the Recliners in the Library . . .

Pausing to stroke the Mother Cat and Her Precious Kittens in their Large Box by the Fireplace in the Library . . .

Oh Yes, I must go into the Kitchen and make some Tea . . .

( Brings out a LARGE Cup of Twining's English Breakfast Tea ) . . .

The Domestic Staff is Clearing the Breakfast Trays from the Waterfall Dining Room . . .

They are getting ready to make Lunch . . .

The Maids and Butlers are Dusting and doing the Morning Cleaning Chores, and Cleaning the Bedroom and Bathroom Areas Upstairs as well . . .

All seems to be progressing smoothly at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Do Stop By For Lunch!!! . . .

Ah Yes, Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Let Us Ponder That Illustrious Statement . . .

"Our" means all of us, Collectively, that it belongs to all of us . . .

"Imperial" means Majestic, Royalty . . .

"Country" conjures up visions of Oppulent Estates, which is exactly where our Club is - in the Country - in the wide-open spaces . . .

"Club" means an exclusive establishment . . .

SO, that being said, "Our Imperial Country Club" means a Collective Majestic Oppulent Estate which is an Exclusive Establishment . . .

Which is VERY Comfy, and VERY Exclusive, and VERY much like home . . .

Also VERY Much Belonging To Us!!! . . .

Enjoy!!! . . .

Ah Yes, it is THAT Time Of Year Again!!! . . .

Too Many Parties . . Not Enough Time!!! . . .

Speaking of Parties, Our Imperial Country Club is really GLOWING!!! . . .

Outside, we have Christmas Decorations . . .

Inside, we have Decorations for the Winter Snowflake Gala Event . . .

Oh My!!! . . .

Huge Snowflakes are EVERYWHERE!!! . . .

A Giant Moon and Hundreds of Stars are in The Waterfall Dining Room . . .

Well, My Lords And Ladies, I do hope that You will like the Decorations that we have shown You . . .

Well, I was just meandering through the Hallowed Hallways of Our Beloved Imperial Country Club . . .

The Kittens and Puppies have been Lovingly Fed by Our Beloved Cook . . .

The Kittens and Puppies are happily ensconced in their respective places in the Library . . .

I have tucked them all in with their respective Blankies - each one has their own Blankie, mind you . . .

NOW, the Library Books have all be catalogued and put into place for Your Perusal whenever You wish to look through them . . .

The Christmas and Hanukkah Decorations are all in place . . .

Upstairs, the Maids and Butlers are tidying up the Bedrooms and Bathrooms . . .

Oh Yes, we have Instituted New Uniforms for the Domestic Staff . . .

The Ladies have been given the privilege of wearing Dress Pants instead of Uniform Dresses . . .

This was to give the Ladies some added Warmth in the Cooler Weather, plus giving them the added protection against being "attacked" ( Gasp! ) by the Kittens and Puppies as the Ladies walked by . . .

Arianna, one of the Maids thanked me profusely for this New Addition of the Dress Pants, as she had been ready to quit because of the attacks by the Kittens . . .

Since the Addition of the Dress Pants, the Kittens have been less likely to attack those who walk by - the Black Colour is a little more difficult for the Kittens to see, and so that makes things a little better for the Maids ( and easier on the legs!!! ) . . .

SO, Cook is in the Kitchen, making up something DELICIOUS for Lunch!!! . . .

( It smells DIVINE!!! ) . . .

Lunch will be served beginning at 11:00 A. M., for all of those who wish to stop by and partake of Cook's Magnificent Offerings!!! . . .

Do Grace Us With Your Presence, As Your Time Permits, My Lords And Ladies . . .

Remember, This Is YOUR Club . . .

ENJOY!!! . . .