The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

WE HAVE NEW ADDITIONS TO REPORT!!! . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Ah Yes, I have just come from the Library in Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I am in my Office there, catching up on some last-minute work for the Club . . .

NOW, Our Newest Mother is doing FABULOUSLY . . . She is Indeed rather jolly and plump - all nestled in Her Large Box with Her Kittens all tucked in against Her, all Fast Asleep . . . How Picturesque!!! . . .

All the Newest Litter of Kittens have their eyes open, and they are adjusting to their new world quite well, thank you . . .

I assume that shortly, they will be wandering around, getting into mischief, just like the other Kittens . . .

Speaking of the Other Kittens, they are all on solid (moist cat food) and have been weaned by their Mother . . .

They are doing very well, and are all very plump . . .

The Cook makes sure that all are fed whenever they wish . . .

Everyone's pet dish is full, at all times - with Carnation Evaporated Milk, Moist Cat Food, Dry Cat Food, and Fresh, Cold Water . . .

So, all have plenty to eat at all times . . .

As for Our Beloved Guard Dog, She and Her Puppies are doing Fabulously, As Well . . .

The Puppies are on Moist Dog Food, and have been weaned by Their Mother, which is right on schedule . . .

They also, are fed by the Cook, and have their own Dishes, which are kept fresh and full at all times . . .

Our Darling Foal is doing Extremely Well, and He is So Special . . .

Our Royal Nursery Occupants are All Very Healthy, and Extremely Active . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh My Goodness!!! . . .

I must tell Cook and the Maids and the Butlers!!! . . .

Three of the Kittens are Missing!!! . . .

I am sure that they are around here somewhere, but we MUST find them and return them to their box . . .

Their Mother is Frantic with worry, Meowing to try and find them . . .

They are getting bigger now, and I suppose they are trying to explore their surroundings . . .

The only thing is that we don't need for them to explore their surroundings under the couch!!! . . .

Or we don't need to step on them as we walk here and there!!! . . .

Oh, Gracious, there's one climbing up with its claws in the sofa, oh look, he's gotten on to the couch, and is trying to nestle into the comfy throw that I have put on the couch!!! . . . Oh, how cute!!! . . .

However, I must remove you, my little one, and put you back with your Mother in your box . . .

I shall change the newspapers and cloths in the box so that everything is clean for the babies . . .

There . . . now everything is all nice and clean for you and your Mother this evening . . .

They are all SO tired . . .

I must tell Cook - perhaps we should move the box into the Kitchen Area - that is extremely large, and very well heated, and such . . .

I shall discuss this with Cook, and see what She has to say about the Matter . . .

Other than finding Our Missing Kittens - and they have all been found, thank you very much . . .

Every one in the Royal Nursery is doing Exceptionally Well This Evening . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Cook has made a Nice Comfy Space in the Corner of Our Huge Kitchen, for the New Royal Nursery to be set up . . .

We have Installed a Very Large Box for Our Newest Little Kittens and Their Mother to Reside . . .

They have all been duly ensconced into their New "Home" - complete with Newspapers and Blankies for their Comfort . . .

Their Mother has Her own Feeding Dish with Dry Food, and Moist Food, and Carnation Evaporated Milk, and Fresh Water, all next to the Large Box where Her Kittens are Nestled All Snug In Their Bed . . .

Ah Yes, the Other Occupants of the Royal Nursery are doing Splendidly, As Well, My Lords And Ladies . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .