The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

WE HAVE NEW ADDITIONS TO REPORT!!! . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have some Momentous News to shre with all of You!!! . . .

One of our Resident Cats has had a litter of SIX Kittens!!! . . .

Oh Yes, and One of Our Beloved Guard Dogs has just given birth to Her Litter of Eight Puppies!!! . . .

And His Majesty will be SO Excited!!! . . .

One of Our Pampered Pets . . . One of Our Beloved Horses has FINALLY had her Foal . . . A Beautiful Little Boy!!! . . .

Our Veternarian has Pronounced all of the New Mothers and Babies to be in an Excellent State of Health!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, You should see the new-borns!!! . . .

The Kittens are just adorable!!! . . .

The Puppies are so cute!!! . . .

And the Little Foal - He is Just Beautiful!!! . . .

And the New Mothers are - well, rather tired, but the Vet has pronounced that all are well and in great shape . . .

But the Moms are doing well with their Mothering Duties, and everything is progressing as expected . . .

I check the Nurseries every so often to see if all is well . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

I just thought I would give everyone a Quick Update . . .

Our Nurseries are full of action here at the Imperial Club!!! . . .

The Mother Kitty is doing very well with all of her Litter of Kittens . . .

The Guard Dog that just had Puppies is handling her Mothering Duties quite well, thank you . . .

And Our Pampered Pet . . . One of the Horses down at His Majesty's Prized Stables . . . She is doing very well with her New Foal . . .

All of Our Newborns are Very Healthy, and Quite Active . . .

They are Keeping Their Mothers Quite Busy . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just thought I would pop in and give everyone a quick update on Our Nurseries . . .

All of the New Mothers are VERY well, thank you, and VERY busy with their Little Ones . . .

Our Mother Kitty is faring excellently with her Kittens . . .

( Oh, they are getting SO fat - and SO cute!!! ) . . .

And Our Beautiful Guard Dog ( Oh, she is SO loveable! ) is doing very well with her puppies, which, by the way, are also fat - and cute!!! . . .

And Our Pampered Pet down at the Stables is coming along very nicely with her new Foal . . . He is truly adorable!!! . . .

All of Our Little Ones in their Nurseries are Adorable!!! . . .

But, then, I must admit, I am rather prejudiced in this area, loving animals the way that I do!!! . . .

Have a msot thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I was just checking on the progress of Our New Little Ones in the Pet Nurseries this morning . . .

The New Little Kittens are indeed getting very fat . . .

The Darling Little Puppies are progressing very nicely . . .

And the Pampered Foal is just Marvellous!!! . . .

The New Mothers are doing extremely well with their Nursery Duties . . .

Our New Nurseries are thriving quite well today!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Mornng To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have been down to Our Nurseries at the Imperial Country Club to check on Our Little Ones . . .

Our Little Kittens are coming along very nicely, thank you . . .

They are getting quite active, and they keep their Mother quite busy . . .

The Little Puppies are quite plump, and are beginning to be active as well . . .

And Our Darling Little Foal is just SO adorable . . .

You should see him - he just trots around the ring down at the stables . . .

His Mother has taught him how to do that, and he does it so well . . .

All the Mothers are just fine, and taking their Mothering Duties very seriously . . .

The Nurseries are in tip-top shape!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I have just returned from the Newborn Nurseries to check on Our Little Ones . . .

It is rather chilly, so I have moved the Mothers and their Babies to warmer rooms inside . . .

I think that the Mothers are rather thankful, as the wind was a little brisk . . .

The Grooms have also moved the Foal and His Mother to a Stable which is warmer . . .

Our Darling Little Foal was outside for just a few minutes being walked around for some exercise, but He was moved inside shortly thereafter . . .

The Mothers are doing very well, and the Little Ones are just SO adorable!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

I was just down at the Nurseries this evening . . .

The Mother Cat and Kittens are doing very well, thank you . . .

They have a nice large warm bed by the oven in the Large Kitchen Area . . .

The Beautiful Guard Dog and her Puppies have a large warm bed out in a small room off of the garage area . . .

I cleaned out a space for them yesterday to bring them in out of the cold . . .

The Chauffeur said that they would be warm and protected there . . .

I was a little worried about the exhaust fumes from the Royal Cars, but he said that the room is off quite a ways from the cars, so that will not be a factor, and the Mother and Babies will be fine . . .

Our Darling Foal is just SO adorable . . .

He and his mother have warm stable quarters, and he is doing very well . . .

So, Our Little Ones and their Mothers are very safe and quite healthy and happy . . .

Have a wonderful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Our New Mothers in the Royal Feline, Canine, and Equestrian Nurseries are doing Quite Splendidly, Thank You Very Much . . .

Our Mother Cat is feeling much like her old self again, and is attending to her duties of taking care of her litter of kittens very well . . .

Our Lovable Guard Dog is very adept at keeping track of her litter of puppies, and takes wonderful care of them . . .

Our Darling Little Foal is just Adorable!!! . . . He is allowed to run with his mother in the Large Open Stable Area, and he is doing so very well . . .

All of Our Little Ones are very healthy and happy . . .

I just thought I would give all of you a quick update on the Occupants of Our Royal Nurseries at the Imperial Country Club . . .

Our Royal Kittens are getting quite large and plump . . .

The Royal Mother Cat has been very diligent in Her Mothering Duties, and has done a splendid job . . .

Our Beautiful Royal Guard Dog has also been very faithful in taking care of her new babies, and has produced a beautiful litter of Royal Puppies . . . All of them are doing so well . . .

The Royal Foal is indeed very Beautiful, and is allowed to run in the Play Area with His Mother every day by the Grooms . . . He is very well taken care of, I assure you . . .

Everyone is faring very nicely, thank you . . .

I was just returning from Our Imperial Country Club Royal Nursery . . .

I wanted to report that Our New Little Ones are just fine . . .

The Royal Cat has been doing a fantastic job with Her Litter of Kittens - they are so cute, and VERY PLUMP . . . running about, and playing . . .

And the Royal Guard Dog has been doing an equally fine job of raising her Puppies - they are wonderful, and so playful, as well . . .

The puppies, as a matter of fact, have been getting out of their boxes, and playing with the kittens!!! . . .

Very nice, indeed . . .

That shows equality, I think . . .

Also, Our Darling Foal is quite Special . . . He is getting very large indeed . . .

He runs around our Riding Area Ring with His Mother, and the Grooms are quite taken with Him . . .

He is given a special mix of food, and is growing healthy and stronger every day . . .

All of Our Little Ones in the Royal Nursery are coming along very well indeed . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Ah, I have some NEWS to report . . .

Another one of Our Royal Cats has given birth to four BEAUTIFUL Kittens!!! . . .

She is a Marble Coloured Cat with Gorgeous Markings . . .

And the Kittens have Her Colouring . . . Just Marvellous!!! . . .

Oh, they are so Precious, they really are - so tiny, and perfect . . .

The Mother is doing well, and the Kittens are very healthy indeed . . .

As for the other inhabitants of Our Royal Nursery . . .

Our Other Royal Mother Cat and Kittens are doing just fine, thank you . . .

The Kittens are beginning to run around, and get into mischief, which is just par for the course . . .

Our Royal Guard Dog and Her Puppies are doing splendidly . . .

The puppies are playful, and they, too, are beginning to run about and get into everything they can possibly find . . .

Our Darling Little Foal is just a Perfect Angel - so Gorgeous!!! . . .

He is very energetic, and runs so swiftly now . . .

It is so special to watch him run alongisde of his mother - she tries to let him run ahead of her, and he does that very frequently . . .

All in all, everyone in Our Royal Nursery is coming along very well . . .

All of Our Royal Mothers and their Babies are doing fantastically!!! . . . .

I have just visited Our Royal Nursery to see how everyone is progressing . . .

The Mother Cats and their Beautiful Kitttens are coming along so well . . .

The Older Set of Kittens is now meandering through the leaves outside, and discovering their brand new world . . . Meanwhile Mom watches over them dilligently . . .

The Newer Set of Kittens has their eyes open, and is still with Mom quite a bit, so they are not really up and out of the box yet . . .

Our Royal Guard Dog is SO Very Special, and is very affectionate . . . Her Puppies are really wanting to explore, and they are doing so very well . . .

And Our Darling Foal is SO Adorable!!! . . . You should see the way He runs with His Mother . . . And, of course, She is so protective, which is as it should be . . .

So, everyone in the Royal Nursery is just fine, Thank You Very Much . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Well, I have just returned from Our Royal Nursery . . .

Everyone is doing Just Splendidly . . .

The Eldest Litter of Kittens is Definitely Out of the Box, Running, and Jumping over each other, and Generally getting in each other's way, and playing . . .

The Mother of this Litter is, I think, trying to wean Her Kittens; She seems to be rather tired of her Nursing Duties, which is as it should be - She has been doing this for a few weeks now, so it is probably time to wean Her Babies . . .

I will go to the Kitchen and ask Cook to give them some Carnation Evaporated Milk . . .

I know that most vets will say that Milk is not good for Cats . . .

But I have always fed my Cats Carnation Evaporated Milk, and they love it!!! . . .

It has so many nutritional vitamins, and such, and is very rich in all sorts of things . . .

My Cats have always had that, and they have been very healthy and strong, and fat . . .

NOW, the second Litter of Kittens is out of the Box, and beginning to run and play . . .

The Litter of Puppies is definitely getting used to running and playing outside . . .

I must take these Two Cats and the Guard Dog to the Vet and have them Fixed . . .

These Litters are quite a handful already, and we really don't need any more around Our Imperial Country Club . . .

If there is anyone who wants a Kittten or a Puppy, they should be ready to go to homes very soon . . .

Oh Yes, Our Darling Foal is SO Adorable!!! . . .

You should see the way He runs and Plays with His Mother!!! . . .

Well, Our Royal Nursery is quite full, and active, and everyone is very, very healthy and strong, and they are all Well, Thank You Very Much . . .

Yes, Welcome to the New Mothers . . .

And to the New Kittens . . .

And to the New Puppies . . .

And to Our Darling Foal . . .

Well, we are having to move Our Royal Nurseries to warmer Quarters for the Mothers and Their Babies, so that they will all be kept warm . . .

We must make sure that Our Mothers, and their Kittens and Puppies are kept warm at all times . . .

And Our Darling Foal with His Mother has been also moved to a warmer Insulated Stable, so that He will be kept warmer . . .

I must talk to the Grooms and the Stablehands about getting some better heating protection for Our Beloved Horses . . .

We must make sure that Our Horses are properly protected as well . . .

But all of the Mother and Their Babies are doing Just Fine, Thank You Very Much . . .

Well, My Lords and Ladies, I have some Exciting News!!! . .

One of Our Beloved Cats has surprised us . . .

She has Given Birth to a Litter of Six Adorable Kittens . . .

Oh, You should see the Colours!!! . . .

These Kittens are Black and White with Grey markings - Very Distinctive . . .

Oh, and they are SO tiny and perfect . . .

And their paw pads are so pink and cute!!! . . .

Well, I have moved the New Mother and Her Babies to a Warmer Nursery . . .

She had Given Birth outside near the Stables . . .

I was walking down to the Stables to check on Our Darling Foal and His Mother . . .

And I found Our New Mother and Her Litter of Babies . . .

She was indeed So Cold, and Her Babies would have died, but I quickly petted Her and petted the Babies to assure Her that I was doing what was best for all of them . . .

And then, I moved Her and Her Babies to an Area off of the Library, with a Large Box, Lined with Warm Cloths, and I covered Her up and Her Babies once I got them ensconced into Her New Quarters . . .

The Domestic Staff has orders to check on Her every half hour or so . . .

The New Mother has been given a large bowl of Moist Cat Food, and Carnation Cream, and Also Cold Water, each in a bowl side-by-side . . .

She was quite hungry, of course, and tired, as well, after Her ordeal of Giving Birth, but after eating something, and drinking some Cream and Water, and being wrapped with warm cloths, I think She will be fine . . .

The Babies are resting comfortably after Their Mother has seen to their needs . . .

I shall check on them often to make sure that they are all right . . .

I worry about them having been out in the cold - I don't know how long they were out there, but I think I got to them in time . . .

The Mother and Her Babies seen to have warmed up considerably, and after everyone has eaten their fill, I think that all seven of them - Mother and Babies - are doing just fine . . .

I have just returned from Checking On Our New Mother and Her Litter of Six Kittens which She had last night out in the cold weather by the Stables . . .

I moved Her and Her Litter of Kittens into the Library where the Fireplace was kept Warm for Her . . .

She has a Large Box for Heself and Her Kittens . . .

She has been eating quite a lot and drinking large amounts of Carnation Cream and Water, which is very good for Her . . .

I am very encouraged by Her eating large amounts of food . . .

She needs to keep up Her strength to take care of Her Kittens . . .

The Kittens are so very darling . . .

So tiny, and adorable . . .

Oh, their little paw pads are so pink and they seem to be so perfect . . .

It is a sign of health when the pads are very soft and well-formed . . .

I am so grateful that I reached them in time, and put them in a warm, safe place . . .

They are so tiny and soft . . .

The Mother seems to trust me with Her Babies . . .

A lot of Mother Cats and Dogs do not wish for You to touch their Little Ones . . .

I believe that it is a Law of Nature that once You touch Babies, the Mothers do not wish to care for the Babies any more because Human Scent is on the Babies . . .

But if You give the Mothers the sense that You are Trustworthy, and will only Protect them, then the Mothers are usually all right with that Sense . . .

I am very glad that the Mother and Her Kittens are doing well this morning . .

By the way, the Other Mothers and Their Little Ones are doing Splendidly, As Well . . .

Well, Our Newest Mother and Her Kittens are doing VERY WELL, Thank You Very Much . . .

I am so very pleased!!! . . .

Our Mother Cat is very content . . . She eats like a champ ( which is wonderful!!! ) . . .

She also drinks Her Carnation Cream and Her Water quite frequently, which is also a good sign . . .

She keeps Her Kittens well fed and clean, and they are SO very adorable!!! . . .

I just love their little paw pads - they are SO soft and pink!!! . . .

That is a healthy sign - when a cat's paw pads are well-formed and soft . . .

Of course, cats that are outside a lot don't have soft paw pads, but if they are well-formed, and have no cuts or abrasions, then that is all right . . .

But the Kittens have not been walking around outside, so their paw pads should be soft and well-protected from the cold weather . . .

The other New Mothers and Their Babies are doing VERY Well . . .

All of them are eating well, and growing stronger every day . . .

This New Mother and Her Kittens are fortunate that I spotted them outside - it was so cold, they would have died in the harsh weather . . . It wasn't raining or snowing, but it was SO cold - too cold for new Little Ones!!! . . .

They are in a Huge Box in the Library Here, and they seem very content to snooze by the Fireplace . . .

The New Mother steps out from Her Kittens frequently to eat, but She returns quickly to check on them . . .

I don't know how She will feel about people handling Her Kittens, but I have been cuddling them often, and She doesn't seem to mind . . . Perhaps this will get Her used to others cuddling them as well . . .

Stop in and see them when You have Time . . .

I have just come from checking on Our Newest Mother and Her Litter of Kittens in the Library . . .

She is doing FABULOUSLY!!! . . .

Her Little Babies are SO Adorable . . .

I just love their little paw pads - they are so pink and soft!!! . . .

Their colours are Beautiful - Rather like a Tabby Cat . . .

I have no earthly idea who their Daddy is . . . most likely some Tom-Cat around the Club Grounds . . .

But the Kittens have streaks of Black mixed in with Grey and White - the colouring is quite remarkable . . .

The Little Ones are quite plump and fat . . .

The Mother is eating very well, and drinking plenty of Rich Carnation Evaporated Milk, and also plenty of Water . . .

Carnation Evaporated Milk is very rich in Vitamins and Minerals, so it is nourishing for Her to drink that . . .

She seems very content to let me hold Her and also stroke and hold Her Kittens . . .

It is said that Kittens who are cuddled by human touch are friendlier when they are older, because they are more socialized . . .

Also, the other Mothers are doing well, as are their Babies . . .

Well, I am happy to report that Our New Mother and Her Litter of Six Adorable Kittens are doing VERY Well . . .

She is fast asleep with them in Her Large Box in the Library . . .

They are all around Her, and have just finished Their Evening Meal, and They are Fast Asleep . .

All of them are purring, and I have been stroking them gently, and She wakes up sleepily to say "How Nice To See You - You may keep doing that for a minute or so, and then, please leave" Message . . .

I shall leave Her and the Kittens alone for now . . .

The Other Mothers and Their Babies are doing Fabulously, As Well . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . forthwith . . .

I have just returned from checking in on the Royal New Mothers and Their Babies . . .

The Newest Royal Mother Cat is doing Splendidly, and She is resting comfortably with Her Babies nestled all around Her in the Large Box that I have put in the Library near the Fireplace . . .

The Other Mother Cats are doing very well - their Kittens are wandering all over the place, getting into all sorts of mischief, and generally chasing each other through the place . . .

Oh Dear . . .

What Fun!!! . . .

The Guard Dog who has had Her Litter of Puppies is coming along very well; Her Puppies are also running all over the Stable Area, and they are doing just fine . . .

All In All, Our Royal Nursery Occupants are Very Healthy and In Great Shape!!! . . .

I have just returned from Our Royal Nurseries at the Imperial Country Club . . .

Our Newest Royal Mother Cat and Her Litter of Kittens are doing Fabulously, I must say . . .

They are Fast Asleep in Their Large Box by the Fireplace, in the Library . . .

Oh, By The Way, the Kittens Just Opened Their Eyes This Morning!!! . . .

They are indeed Most Adorable!!! . . .

And SO Plump and Healthy!!! . . .

The Other Mothers and Their Babies are doing Very Well . . . All Progressing Quite On Schedule . . .

And running around . . . getting into mischief, and such . . .

Oh Yes, and Our Darling Foal is Such a Pleasure . . .

He is Quite Beautiful!!! . . .