The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

CELESTIAL FESTIVALS . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I had a Brilliant Idea!!! . . .

( I hear those Groans again - "Oh No, Not Another One!" ) . . .

Wait, wait, this is a Wonderful Idea . . .

I propose that we have a Gala Ball four times a year . . .

Yes, I know we will be having a Gala Ball for the Four Seasons of the Year . . .

But, I would propose that we have at least Four ( or more, if you wish ) Gala Balls to Honour the Celestial Beings . . . The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars . . .

Each Gala Event would feature appropriate Decor . . .

For Example, to Honour The Sun, Bright Colours of Gold and Orange would be used, with motifs of the Sun . . . Also, blue skies and white clouds . . .

This Gala Event would appropriately be held, I think, sometime in the Summer when it is very warm, to correspond with the Warmth of the Sun . . .

To Honour the Moon, Cool Colours such as Silver with a Full Moon Face, and white clouds . . .

In Honouring The Starts, Hundreds of Twinkling Lights would be used in Decorating the Imperial Country Club, and also the Imperial Palace . . . Also, cool colours, such as midnight blue to simulate the dark sky, and illuminate the stars . . .

In Having these Gala Events they should be held in the times of the year which would best reflect the Celestial Being we wish to Honour . . .

Would anyone have any Opinions to share . . .

I would love to hear them!!! . . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

How positively pagan of you, Lady Romsdal! biggrin.gif

I actually like the idea, and I hope you don't take offense at the pagan reference...it's just that most modern-day 'neo'-pagans tend to celebrate such things. cool.gif

Good Afternoon To You, My Dear Johanna Av Avrk, And Also To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Thank You, My Dear Johanna . . .

You are Most Generous To Say Complimentary Things of that Nature . . .

And As For You, Crown Prince Thorfinn, You are quite Hopeless, Really Hopeless . . . (LOL ) . . .

( Falls to the floor in a fit of laughter . . . Tries to get up . . . Gives up . . . Falls to the floor again ) . . .

( Dries eyes gently with a tissue . . . Controls Self . . . With Difficulty ) . . .

NOW, about the Pagan Issue . . .

We shall incorporate these Celestial Activities into the Gala Events, if that meets with Your Approval . . .

I do actually like the Idea of the Sun, Moon, and Stars becoming Parts of the Gala Events . . .

I hadn't really thought of it as a Pagan Issue - I just liked the idea of using Celestial Beings as Gala Events . . .

SO, with that in mind, I think we can proceed . . .

Do let me know Your thoughts, Crown Prince, If You Please . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

I was giving this Celestial Festivals some serious consideration . . .

And I have thought of adding Possibilities such as Rain, Sunshine, ( Although that falls Under the "Sun" Category ), and Snow, Sleet, Hail, Thunderstorms . . .

I Wonder how that would fit into this Category . . .

Or Perhaps we should create a New Category Entitled "Nature" . . .

What are Your Esteemed Thoughts on this, Crown Prince??? . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Are you SURE you're not a pagan, Lady Romsdal? evil1.gif

I do like the idea...the Norse were more in tune with nature than we are today, I believe (though perhaps not quite so much as the Celts) -

And personally, I'm quite the nature buff biggrin.gif

(meaning I like nature...not whatever other meaning one might derive from the coincidence of the terms nature...and...buff) blink.gif

Good Evening To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

I knew it!!! . . .

I told You that You were Hopeless, Crown Prince!!! ( LOL ) . . .

A Nature Buff - Oh Really??? . . .

I think perhaps You meant that You were - shall we say, politely - very positively influenced by nature . . .

Hmmm . . .

NOW, perhaps we could discuss how we could incorporate these ideas of the Seasons, with, say, the different cycles of rain, thunderstorms, sleet, hail, and sunshine . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I would like to begin planning a Celestial Festival Ball sometime in the very near future . . .

This Gala Event will incorporate the Seasons of Nature into a Formal Fancy Dress Event . . .

I will be planning this Ball to be held at the Imperial Country Club . . .

If anyone has any Ideas, Opinions, and Suggestions to contribute, please feel free to chime right in . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

The Celestial Festivals Gala Event is one that I would like to begin planning very soon . . .

I am undecided as to whether I would like to have the Autumn Ball first, or to have the Celestial Festivals Gala Event first . . .

So, I would like to ask all of you what your Esteemed Opinions might be on the subject . . .

Which Gala Event would you prefer to have first: The Autumn Ball, or the Celestial Festivals Gala Ball??? . . .

Please do let me know what your particular choice might be . . .

I certainly would like to know your preferences . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I have a Proposition for you . . .

How about if we have the Celestial Festival Gala Event first . . .

That will have a Decor of the Sun, Moon and Stars . . .

We will be having this Gala Event at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I would say, most likely, a good date might possibly be November 15th??? . . .

Then we will follow that up perhaps the week after that with the Autumn Gala Event . . .

What does everyone think of that??? . . . .

I have decided that we will hold Our Celestial Festivals Gala Event on Tuesday, November 15th, at 8:00 P. M. , at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be a Formal Black Tie Dinner Dance, which will be held from 8:00 P. M., until Midnight . . .

The General Theme of this Gala Event will be the Honouring of Our Celestial Heritage of the Sun, Moon, and Stars . . .

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update about the planning of Our Celestial Seasons Gala Event . . .

It will be held on November 15th, at 8:00 P. M., at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be a Formal Black Tie Event, featuring a Full Six-Course Sit-Down Dinner, which will be followed by an evening of dancing . . .

The Decor will reflect the four Seasons of the Year, and also the Celestial Sun, Moon, and Stars . . .

Please do let me know if anyone has further suggestions for this Event . . .

I just wanted to remid everyone . . .

Our Celestial Festival Gala Event is coming up on November 15th, at Our Imperial Country Club, at 8:00 P. M. . . .

This is a Formal Black-Tie Dinner-Dance . . .

Please do let me know Your Esteemed Plans, and if You plan to bring a Spouse, Significant Other, Friend, etc., . . .

I would like to make plans for seating arrangements and such . . .

The Formal Table Arrangements will have Placecards, and I would like to make the appropriate Seating Assignments . . .

This will apply to all of Our Gala Events, by the way . . .

Thank You In Advance For Your Help With This . . .

This is just a Reminder about Our Celestial Festival Gala Event which will be on November 15th, 2005, which is to be held at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This Gala Event is to be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner-Dance, which will begin promptly at 8:00 P. M., and which will probably end sometime around Midnight . . .

This will Feature a Formal Sit-Down Six-Course Dinner, which will be followed by Dancing . . .

Please do let me know Your Esteemed Plans as to Your Attendance for this Gala Event . . .

Our Tables will feature Formal Place Card Settings, and I would like to know who will be in Attendance, If You Please . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Your Help with This Gala Event . . .

I look forward to the Pleasure of Your Company . . .

I hope that everyone is getting ready to attend Our Celestial Festivals Gala Event, which will be held in just under one hour, beginning at 8:00 P. M., at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance . . .

I am Looking Forward to the Honour Of Your Presence . . .

I was so very pleased to see all of You Last Night at Our Celestial Festivals Gala Event!!! . . .

It was indeeed a Magnificent Ball!!! . . .

I hope that everyone had a Good Time!!! . . .