The High Realm of Stormark
Galinn Karisson

Q&A with HH Pope Camillus I (Pt. 2)

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

These Issues are Indeed Most Thought-Provoking, and give one the sense of delving into deeper mysteries of life . . . and the afterlife, as well . . .

Our Ecumenical Issues are always of Immense Importance in our lives . . .

Thank You to everyone for sharing Your Wisdom with us . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Holiness,

If I may offer a humble Opinion, please . . .

I would say that Cartoons depicting Christian figures can be pleasant, and tell a story, and that is a very positive approach . . .

If cartoons can portray Christian figures in experiences which teach positive values, then that can be a very good experience . . .

Please forgive me if I have supersceeded Your reply . . .

I simply wished to state my opinion . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Sir Thorvaldsson,

Good question. Although the Church encourages the two partners in a marriage to settle their issues outside of divorce, the Church, as long as grounds for divorce and annulment can be produced and judged upon, possesses no limit on the number of divorces that can be obtained. A divorced man/woman may remarry once an annulment is approved by the Pope; if this is not obtained, or some kind of dispensation, then both parties involved may not marry. i hope that answers your question.

Ideally, the basic gounds of divorce/annulment would be the following, as long as they are supported by evidence and clear presence: spousal abuse, abandonment, adultery, severe breach of marriage vows, unfaithfulness, and similar charges, at either the courts the Pope's discretion.

No. Although one of the prime puposes of man, and marriage, is to breed offspring, a marriage, built on love, should be able to beyond simply having a child to a life-long committment of love. Adoption and other such means are much more suitable than simply saying ,"He/she can't have a kid, so I don't like him/her anymore!"

Both good questions.

First, to your question, Your Holiness. Being a Roman Catholic themed and connected micronational church, and being based on Catholic teaching, I find that the Orthodox Christians, and Orthodoxy in general, to be, truly, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and I find that really, the only thing separating us is the idea on the primacy of the Pope. The UCS, in fact, like the RCC, is perfectly willing to accept the sacraments, ordinations, etc., of micronational Orthodox Churches as perfectly valid. Besides that, I find it to be a great faith, with beautiful traditions and culture (in fact, I have many Orthodox friends in the macronational world, and being Catholic, we have absolutely no animosity towards each other.)

Second, to your question, Your Majesty, the church exclaims that suicide is a sin that applies to the idea of taking a life, mainly your own. However, we further exclaim that it does not lead to automatic damnation, and accepts that it is often the product of mental disease or disorder, and hence, may not be a direct sin as one rarely has actual control over said disease and its effects.

I hope I have answered both your questions well enough.

Your Majesty,

Although the Church recognizes the tempation that such a practice can present, the Church condemns the practice of filming/photographing men and women for sexual purposes. It serves only to demean a person (especially a woman) and it degrades sex from a great purposes for procreation to a vile form for fun and amusement.

From Ad Ecclesiae te Orbi:

"Abortion, the act of destroying the fetus so that a child may not develop, is, in itself, an evil act. It is something which cannot be taken lightly by any part of a community. Thus, I ban any use of abortion for reasons of monetary support or secrecy. Any violation of this shall be punished by immediate excommunication. I officially endorse adoption as the official Church policy should a situation as the ones’ described should arise. However, we realize that the health of the mother is just as important as the child. Thus, we approve abortion only in the case that the mother of a child is in danger and there is no way to save both the child and the mother. I beg, however, that all Church members who consider this before a child is concepted should consult a clergyman, and should seek a dispensation for such an act, at least when there is necessary time (meaning if the birth is not immediately in action). Thus, I affirm that the life of a child at the moment of conception is sacred and cannot not be unnecessarily tampered with."

Very good questions, and ones that have ever yet to be asked.

First, Your Highness, the UCS believes that nudity itself is not, like some believe, to be a sin; it was not meant to shame anyone, and indeed, it was only when we realized that we were naked that it was considered shame as recounted in Genesis. Ultimately, the human body, itself, is a work of divine art, and should be appreciated. However, the Church does not take kindly when nudity is put on display for perverted sexual reasons, and such related issues. Also, there is the issue of such things as nudist colonies, etc. Well, the Church does not feel that they are wrong, but it simply teaches that we should keep our clothes on for health, hygiene, and for anti-temptation’s sake.

Second, Your Imperial Majesty, the church has considered the creation of monasteries for those who wish to be in a cloistered environment, and but heavy research in arts and sciences in an undisturbed area. So, I am hoping, in the near future, to set up a series of monasteries throughout the various dioceses.

I hope I have answered both your questions well enough.

Sir Dagfinn,

Of course! Just like the RCC, we are not Puritans. Dancing, music , etc. are always allowed (although I don't dance, but that's another matter of pride). But there is the issue of certain types of dancing that in a way encourage sex and other things. But, the church leaves discretion to the individual.

Your Imperial Majesty,

This is a question which I have considered privately for while, since this could lead to an age restriction on the clergy in general. I believe that since only bishops and cardinals can be in the papal election, then the age of discretion would already have been considered by that Pontiff. In a manner of speaking, no there is not age limit, but it is something that will be tackled in the near future.

Second, Your Imperial Majesty, the church has considered the creation of monasteries for those who wish to be in a cloistered environment, and but heavy research in arts and sciences in an undisturbed area. So, I am hoping, in the near future, to set up a series of monasteries throughout the various dioceses.

Your Holiness,

I would be delighted if the United Church of Stormark would establish a number of monastaries/convents in Dún Gail Dara.