The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

A WINTER GALA BALL

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I was thinking of all of the Gala Events that we could plan for the future . . .

After the Thanksgiving Day Gala Event . . .

We could plan a Winter Snowflake Ball . . .

I think we might Plan this around perhaps December 15th or so . . .

What do you think??? . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I am in favor of this idea.

While I'm not against the Hannukah and Christmas celebrations, it would be nice to have a non-religious winter celebration for those of us who are neither Christian nor Jewish.

A Yule celebration (Norse Viking tradition) would also be nice, but I'd settle for a general winter celebration.

Good Afternoon To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

That is exactly why I was thinking of a Winter Gala Ball . . .

This is a Celebration of the Seasons, without giving particular celebration for a religious purpose . . .

Since we would have already had a Christmas Gala Event and a Hanukkah Gala Event, that covers the reglious aspects . . .

Then we come to the Seasonal Celebrations, which gives those who have chosen not to observe any religious affirmations, a chance to have a Gala Event . . .

This will also be true in the Spring, when we have the Easter Pageantry and such, for religious purposes . . .

But when we have a Spring Gala Event, that will be for those who choose to have no particular religious affiliation . . .

So, perhaps the Winter Gala Ball will be an Event of Your Choosing, Crown Prince Thorfinn . . .

Please do let me know if You have any ideas for this Event; Your Opinions are very much appreciated . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Please do tell me more about the Yule Gala Event ( in the Norse Viking Tradition ) . . .

I am really interested in what You have mentioned . . .

It would be really nice if we could have a Yule Gala Event . . .

Perhaps if You would acquaint me with this Lovely Tradition, we could accommodate Your Request . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

I'm not exactly sure how a Yule event would be much different from a winter gala event...unless we're going to cower from the Wild Hunt...which doesn't seem appropriate for a gala!

I'd say, warmth, fireplaces, yule logs, wreaths...

I'll do a bit of research on Yule to see if I can find anything more...

Food might consist of traditional Scandinavian food...lutefisk( puke.gif ), levsa ( yesyes.gif ), pickled herring...cod...whatever other traditional foods we can come up with.

Probably be a bit less formal than many of our galas, focusing on food and companionship more than glitz and glamour (I know that will be difficult for yourself and Lady Anne-Marie tongue.gif )

These are just my impressions of what such a celebration might be like.

Maybe some telling of Norse tales, especially the story of Balder. (which has mistletoe in it!)

Good Morning To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

I Beg Your Pardon . . .

Moi - Difficult to do without Glitz and Glamour??? . . .

Absolutely!!! . . . ( LOL ) . . .

HOWEVER, we shall try, My Dear Sir, we shall try . . .

NOW, You were saying . . .

About the Yule Celebration . . .

It sounds very cozy, and warm, and inviting . . .

Yes, please do some research, and see what You come up with . . .

We will work on it together from there . . .

Good Morning To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Thank You So Very Much . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Sometime early in November, while I am planning the Autumn Ball and the Celestial Sesons Ball, I would like to begin planning the Winter Gala Ball . . .

This will be a Formal Dress Gala Event, which will be held in the Imperial Country Club . . .

If anyone has any Ideas, Comments or Opinions which They would like to share, please feel free to chime right in . . .

I am in the beginning stages of planning Our Winter Gala Event . . .

This Winter Gala Ball will be held in early December, 2005, at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I was thinking that perhaps the Decor of this Gala Event will feature White and Silver Colours, and the Purpose is to Honour Our Heritage of the Winter Season . . .

Our Winter Gala Event will be a Formal Black Tie Dinner-Dance, which will feature a six-course sit down dinner, followed by dancing . . .

If anyone has any suggestions for this Winter Gala Event, I would love to hear them . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Our Next Gala Event will be The Winter Gala Ball, which will be held most probably around December 15th, 2005 . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will be held at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I do hope that everyone will be able to Attend this Wonderful Winter Gala Event!!! . . .

In the next week or so I will begin to plan this with Our Domestic Staff at the Imperial Country Club . . .

I look forward to the Pleasure of Your Honourable Company at this Next Gala Event in Our Great Nation of Stormark . . .

As I mentioned previously, Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event will be held on December 15th, 2005 . . .

I will be planning this Event with my Domestic Staff at Our Imperial Country Club very shortly . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will begin at 8:00 P. M., and end somewhere around Midnight . . .

One of my Domestic Staff is a very talented Caligrapher, and she will be utilizing her talents to hand-write Table Setting Place-cards . . .

It would be of great help to her if I might be able to elicit Your Responses as to the Attendance of this Gala Event . . .

If You would be so Gracious as to let me know Your Plans about Attending Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event, I would be Extremely Grateful . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Your Consideration . . .

Have a most thougtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

As soon as we have had Our Thanksgiving Day Feast Dinner at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I would like to begin Planning Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event Ball with my Domestic Staff at Our Club . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will be held on December 15th, 2005, at 8:00 P. M., until Midnight . . .

I have many plans for the Decor, Food, and Music which will be Featured at this Event . . .

Please do let me know if You will be able to Join us for Our Gala Ball . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company!!! . . .

I would like to remind You that Our Next Extravaganza will be Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

This Gala Event will be held on December 15th, at Our Imperial Country Club, at 8:00 P. M., and will last until about Midnight . . .

This will be a Magnificent Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, with a Fabulous Six-Course Sit-Down Dinner, which will be followed by an Evening of Entertainment and Dancing . . .

One of Our Imperial Club Staff is a Talented Caligrapher, and she will be sharing her Talents with us, by Scripting Beautiful Place-Cards for Our Formal Table Settings . . .

Please do let me know Your Esteemed Plans for Attending This Fabulous Gala Event, My Lords and Ladies . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company . . .

Oh, I Am SO Very Excited About Our Next Gala Event - A Winter Snowflake Gala Ball!!! . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will be held on Thursday, December 15th, 2005, beginning at 8:00 P. M., and ending around Midnight . . .

We will be Treated to a Fabulous Six-Course Gourmet Sit-Down Dinner, which will be followed by an Evening of Entertainment and Dancing . . .

I would be Truly Honoured to Have the Pleasure Of Your Company at this Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

Oh, I am SO VERY EXCITED about Our Decorating Project!!! . . .

We are in the midst of Decorating for Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

Outside, we are also Decorating the Trees, and around the Buildings with Christmas Lights and such . . .

But inside Our Club, we are Decorating with Hundreds of Huge Snowflakes and Celestial Themes, such as a Moon and Stars, being suspended from the Ceilings . . .

I hope to make it look Very Seasonally Grand for Our Next Event Here At Our Club!!! . . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Next Thursday is Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event . . .

Our Imperial Country Club is really looking like a Winter Palace . . .

All of our Winter Decorations and Celestial Themes are in place, and they look Just Fabulous!!! . . .

I do hope that You will like what You see!!! . . .