Lady Ærinndís,

As all of you are so very creative all of me requires your assistance with drawing up a list with names of mine future babies, boys and girls alike. 😊

Lady Aoife,

What an honour you bestow on me! I will gladly do so, perhaps with the assistance of the Lady Esther, if you should like to provide me with some kind of guidelines with regard to the names of your children.

5 hours ago, Princess Esther said:

Lady Aoife,

May I be so insolent bold to at this stage already join in the conversation concerning the names of your future children?

Why not! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Aoife,

What an honour you bestow on me! I will gladly do so, perhaps with the assistance of the Lady Esther, if you should like to provide me with some kind of guidelines with regard to the names of your children.

Lady Ærinndís,

All of me should like those names to be Gaelic. It would be nice if those names would be royal.

Lady Aoife,

It is my pleasure to assist. Here are some Gaeilic royal names. For boys: Eochaid, Érimón, Conaire, Ainmuire. For girls: Gormflaith, Maedhbh, Máel, Cacht.

These names are selected from lists of high kings and queens of Ireland.

For boys: Eochaid, Érimón, Conaire, Ainmuire. For girls: Gormflaith, Maedhbh, Máel, Cacht.

Lady Ærinndís,

Those are some very nice names you have chosen! I'll see what I can add to those. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Aoife,

It is my pleasure to assist. Here are some Gaeilic royal names. For boys: Eochaid, Érimón, Conaire, Ainmuire. For girls: Gormflaith, Maedhbh, Máel, Cacht.

These names are selected from lists of high kings and queens of Ireland.

Lady Ærinndís,

All of me knew that all of me could rely on all you to find some fitting names! All of them are wonderful picks! 😍

Lady Aoife,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed them! May I ask, when can we expect the arrival of your children?

I am so pleased that you enjoyed them! May I ask, when can we expect the arrival of your children?

Lady Ærinndís,

Mine due date is 13 Gormánuður 1676/11 Sokkvabekk 18. 😊

3 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Unna, I am so excited, that is so soon!

Allow me to say that it is the Lady Regent Aoife who is expecting, not me. ;)

5 hours ago, Aoife the Celt said:

Lady Ærinndís,

Mine due date is 13 Gormánuður 1676/11 Sokkvabekk 18. 😊

Lady Aoife,

Since you will give birth in the "slaughter month", I may presume that it will be carnage your delivery room? ;)

4 hours ago, Unna said:

Allow me to say that it is the Lady Regent Aoife who is expecting, not me. ;)

Mayhaps the Lady Ærinndís became confused by the swell in your belly. ;)

1 hour ago, Fjǫrleif said:

Mayhaps the Lady Ærinndís became confused by the swell in your belly. ;)

Pray be advised that my belly is as flat as ever! :loveit:

6 minutes ago, Princess Esther said:

And what about your chest? ;)

Permit me to explain that my chest is as bulging as ever! :dd:

1 hour ago, Unna said:

Pray be advised that my belly is as flat as ever! :loveit:

40 minutes ago, Unna said:

Permit me to explain that my chest is as bulging as ever! :dd:

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! :drewl:

Unna Swing.png

9 hours ago, Fjǫrleif said:

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! :drewl:

Here you are! 👸

My dear Ladies, I truly am going senile. I do apologise most profoundly to you all. May the Vanir forgive me for my transgressions.

On 8/17/2019 at 7:55 PM, Fjǫrleif said:

Lady Aoife,

Since you will give birth in the "slaughter month", I may presume that it will be carnage your delivery room? ;)

Hahahahahaha! :rofl:

All those present as well as other callers to mine delivery room will have to wade through blood and gore. ;)

Lady Aoife,

Then I will be sure not to attend. I trust helping you with the names is good enough. May I ask, for it seems I am going senile after all, who is the father?

18 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Aoife,

Then I will be sure not to attend. I trust helping you with the names is good enough. May I ask, for it seems I am going senile after all, who is the father?

Lady Ærinndís,

The Imperial Chieftain of Tronderike is - through the medical process of artificial insemination with seed from vials provided by his daughter, the Storjarla Fjǫrleif of Eidsivarike - the father of the children I'm presently carrying under mine heart. Mine babies are therefore the Fruit of the Storjarl Hallbjörn Haraldsson's Valtian Loins, albeit indirectly. :loveit:

Lady Aoife,

Oh such nasty detail! It makes an old woman like me squirm with joy. Then I am glad to share a house with your child, and you and I, Lady Aoife, will be family by sharing the blood of your child. I simply cannot wait!

Your child will be a son or daughter of a former kaiser, a former queen of Hurmu, a sibling of King Noah, and a great great uncle of the Kaiseress of Shireroth! What a pedigree he or she will have! 

It is fitting that it the fruit of Storjarl Hallbjörn's loins in another, more sad way. I remember how happy you were when you and Lord Mirza Jonathan were engaged and planned to marry. Your child will be a sibling to Lord Mirza Jonathan, your late fiancée.

This is all so exciting, I simply must dance another Heiðrdans!