Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Alys Geloyra: Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall & Jarla of Ingjaldshvall

Aoife the Celt Header2.png

Instrument of Appointment and Royalty Conferment

WHEREAS All of Me is compelled by Imperial Duty to administer His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Sovereign Household and Imperial Court with Wisdom and Due Diligence;

AND WHEREAS All of Me likewise requires the valuable Advice and Assistance of Competent Officials when attending to the administration of His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Sovereign Household and Imperial Court;

AND WHEREAS the Esteemed Noble Lady known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse has been recommended for appointment to the office and position of Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall by mine Imperial Kinswoman Her Imperial and Royal Highness the Storjarla Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of Eidsivarike;

AND WHEREAS All of Me has looked with favour upon the said recommendation by the Storjarla Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of Eidsivarike to appoint the Esteemed Noble Lady known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse to the office and position of Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that All of Me, by this Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, appoint the Esteemed Noble Lady who is known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse to His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Sovereign Household and Imperial Court to the office and position of Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall and that she shall assume the self-same office, effective immediately.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that the Esteemed Noble Lady known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse is in consequence of the aforementioned appointment recognized as member of the Archroyalty of His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Jarldom of Eidsivarike.

AND BE IT ALSO KNOWN that the Esteemed Noble Lady known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse is hereby created Jarla of Ingjaldshvall within the Archroyalty of His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Jarldom of Eidsivarike.

AND BE IT ALSO KNOWN that All of Me does further by this Our Imperial Instrument declare that the Esteemed Noble Lady known as Alys Geloyra of the Milkhouse shall be entitled to all the rights, privileges, powers and prerogatives to the office of Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall attached provided that nothing is done contrary to the High Law and Statutes of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms and also that All of Me does further by this Imperial Instrument command that she shall retain the post of Mistress and Landlady of the Imperial Inn at the Vanadísarhall as well as the Jarlship of Ingjaldshvall until the Imperial Longships Throne's further Pleasure is signified.

This Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow known as Hnossa Isle which is seated within the bounds of the Imperial City of Haraldsborg in His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King's Imperial Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of Stormark since Time Immemorial, the Twenty-First Day of the Month Himinbjorg in the Eighteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's High Realm.

Great Seal High Realm of Stormark13.png

Aoife Signature.gif

Aoife y Celtiaid Tŷ Tywysogion Frae a Clan Avon, Ymerodraeth Ymerodrol y Tirmawr

Lady Imperial Regent,

I thank you from the bottom of mine heart for clearing away an obstacle that was blocking mine path to tying the knot with the love of mine life. Mine gratitude to you shall be nigh eternal. 😍 :worshippy:

7 hours ago, Fjǫrleif said:

Lady Imperial Regent,

I thank you from the bottom of mine heart for clearing away an obstacle that was blocking mine path to tying the knot with the love of mine life. Mine gratitude to you shall be nigh eternal. 😍 :worshippy:

All of me naturally expects something in return... ;)

Hahahahahaha! Quid pro quo! 

What do you want in return? Money? Dope? Blackmail material? ;)

So you have been bitten by the baby bug too? :drewl:

Most certainly! All of me wants to hear the sound of little feet in Tara Castle as soon as may be. It is breeding time! :dd:

12 hours ago, Aoife the Celt said:

Most certainly! All of me wants to hear the sound of little feet in Tara Castle as soon as may be. It is breeding time! :dd:

A baby boom on the horizon! 😍

1 hour ago, Princess Esther said:

A baby boom on the horizon! 😍

So it seems!

Well, I, for that matter, am so privileged that I don't need to turn to a vial to get Hallbjörn's white gold. I get it the best way possible: straight from the source. 😁

On 7/14/2019 at 7:10 PM, Princess Phillipa said:

Well, I, for that matter, am so privileged that I don't need to turn to a vial to get Hallbjörn's white gold. I get it the best way possible: straight from the source. 😁

Many a woman will envy you for that! :yesyes:

Those vials will be coming your way! Where should I send them to? :thumbsup: