Sign in to follow this  
Princess Esther

Life Insurance for My Grandnieces and Grandnephews

Mes chères compatriotes,

As Förmyndare of my grandnieces and grandnephews the Kaiseress Salome, the Prince Kir, the Princess Kian and the Prince Rubin, I have taken out life insurances on each of them. The sums insured in those life insurance policies will, when the time comes, be payable to their respective estates.

Obtaining those life insurance policies was a bit of a pain in the derrière. Quite understandably life insurers were not exactly queuing up outside Château de Vathune, given the rather peculiar historical mortality rate as well as the less than desirable longevity of way too many (late) members of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion. With a bit of strong-arming and string-pulling, however, as well as some small talk and some big bucks (in Ríkskróna, of course) to sweeten the deal, finally an insurer was found to take up the four little ones as life insurees. It is a Norman insurance company called La Vie Catholique.

Stormark is such an endearlingly odd country, isn't it? Where a Vanakvinna takes out a life insurance at a Norman, catholic insurance company on four Bovic children from Shireroth who haven't set - and probably never will - set foot in the Knightly Jarldom. Haha! :loveit:

21 hours ago, Princess Esther said:

Stormark is such an endearlingly odd country, isn't it? Where a Vanakvinna takes out a life insurance at a Norman, catholic insurance company on four Bovic children from Shireroth who haven't set - and probably never will - set foot in the Knightly Jarldom. Haha! :loveit:

A High Priestess wishes to convey to the Lady Esther that hope, of course, always springs eternal, as they say. ;)

18 hours ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

A High Priestess wishes to convey to the Lady Esther that hope, of course, always springs eternal, as they say. ;)

Haha! Indeed! :cheers2:

Lady Esther,

May I ask what the insured sum in the life insurance policy you have taken out on the Kaiseress Salome, the Prince Kir, the Princess Kian and the Prince Rubin may be?

Ma Dame du Cap Rosé,

The total insured sum of the life insurance policy I have taken out on the Kaiseress Salome, the Prince Kir, the Princess Kian and the Prince Rubin is four billion Rikskróna. One billion for each of the four little ones of the late Kaiser Ayreon IV of Shireroth.

Wow! 😮