Sign in to follow this  
Princess Esther

Château de Vathune

2 minutes ago, Astrid said:

Where was the Lady Björka born?

A High Priestess wishes to convey that the Lady Björka was begotten in the Godsgrove of the Great Temple of Valtia and born at the Esmoreit Tower of the Wyhotantas Temple on the self-same isle of wonderment.

How many children did the Lady Björka have?

A High Priestess wishes to convey that the Lady Björka had five daughters:

1. Freydís Björkasdóttir;
  2. Thornbjǫrg Björkasdóttir;
  3. Hlaðgerðr Björkasdóttir;
  4. Guðrún Björkasdóttir; and
  5. Éowyn Björkasdóttir.

Each daughter in time became the Head Mortal of one of the five original branches of the House of Ettlingar Freyu.

Björka's eldest daughter, Freydís Björkasdóttir, inherited the Headship Mortal of the Birke Branch, which was the senior branch of the House of the Descendants of Freyja during the First Viking Age as well as a few days in the Age of Darkness, upon her mother's death. The Birke Branch came into being upon Björka's birth.

Thornbjǫrg Björkasdóttir (Elri Branch), Hlaðgerðr Björkasdóttir (Espe Branch), Guðrún Björkasdóttir (Pílur Branch) and Éowyn Björkasdóttir (Pyrwydden Branch) each became the Head Mortal of their respective branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu upon such branch coming into being when the Storjarla Björka Hnossdóttir invested each one of those four younger daughters of hers with a copy of the Brísingamen in the Vanadís Temple 

Whatever happened to the five original branches of the House of Ettlingar Freyu?

Just now, Astrid said:

Whatever happened to the five original branches of the House of Ettlingar Freyu?

A High Priestess wishes to convey that the five original branches of the House of Ettlingar Freyu ceased to exist subsequent to the Destruction of Valtia by the declaration of the Lady Ástríðr of Ettlingar Freyu, the then Head and Matriarch Mortal of the House of Ettlingar Freyu, upon her arrival on the Mysterious Isles. Ever since the names of the various branches of the House of Ettlingar Freyu have always been derived from a territorial holding of the Head of such branch.

What is the fate of Thunderfury, the magical sword of the Lady Björka? 

A High Priestess wishes to convey that the Lady Ástríðr of Ettlingar Freyu took Thunderfury with her to the Mysterious Isles. Presently it is owned by the High King's father, Jarl Gudrödar the Elder of Ettlingar Freyu, and is safely kept in a vault in Jarl Gudrödar's seat, the ancient stronghold of Flóðhǫll.

1 hour ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

Björka's eldest daughter, Freydís Björkasdóttir, inherited the Headship Mortal of the Birke Branch, which was the senior branch of the House of the Descendants of Freyja during the First Viking Age as well as a few days in the Age of Darkness, upon her mother's death. The Birke Branch came into being upon Björka's birth.

Pray be advised that was one brutal wait for the Lady Freydís, given the fact that that Storjarla Björka's life spanned a millenium or so. 

On 6/11/2019 at 10:16 PM, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

Lady Ærinndís,

A High Priestess wonders what questions Your Imperial and Royal Highness would ask the Lady Björka if you could talk to her?

My Lady, I would find it very enlightening to know what she would make of the current world  with all its intrigue and conflicts. What advice could she give us, with all the experience she had amassed in her life?

18 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

My Lady, I would find it very enlightening to know what she would make of the current world  with all its intrigue and conflicts. What advice could she give us, with all the experience she had amassed in her life?

A High Priestess wishes to convey her compliments to the Lady Ærinndís on her exuberantly excellent question! :thankyou: :thumbsup5:

On 6/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ærinndís said:

Lady Sigrdrífa

Lady Björka's love of languages is shared with me. I should also like to think I share her kindness and good humour. And like her, I am a progenitor myself through my two daughters Theodora and Fränzi-Ferdinanda.

However, I do not consider monogamy unrealistic. During my marriage with King Arkadius I des Vinandy, I am proud to say that he was my only man.

Th same went for me when I was married to King Arkadius III of the Batavians.

On 6/6/2019 at 1:43 PM, Ærinndís said:

Or for their children, or grand children...

On 6/6/2019 at 8:54 PM, Princess Esther said:

Fair enough. I will order my Grand Maréchal des Logis, Lady Ylithyrra Bryqirelle of the House of Wynather, to commission the Lady Ingibjörg de Béthune of the House of Ydermure, an Norman noblewoman who is one of Stormark's top architects, to design an opulent nursery for my grandnieces and grandnephews as well as their possible future little ones.

Given the present I-wanna-be-a-mommy mood among certain (future) Falconesses - yes, I'm looking at you Fjǫrleif, Alys and Aoife - the opulent nursery that I commissioned will not be vacant at all. :loveit:

The plans for that nursery may even need a bit of expansion...

On 6/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ærinndís said:

During my marriage with King Arkadius I des Vinandy, I am proud to say that he was my only man.

Lady Ærinndís,

Was that hard for you? Or was it a cakewalk?

5 hours ago, Fjǫrleif said:

Lady Ærinndís,

Was that hard for you? Or was it a cakewalk?

Amor omnia vincit!

18 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

Amor omnia vincit!

:thumbsup: