Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Raid and Pillage Day

People of Stormark and the Borders Beyond!

Pray be advised that today is Raid and Pillage Day. This is the ancient customary national holiday that ever since the Days of Valtia celebrates the first day of spring and also marks the traditional start of the raiding season.

Allow me to wish you all a superabundantly joyous Raid and Pillage Day, People of the Land of the Three Sacred Falcons, and also invite you all to make merry, rejoice and celebrate, doing what we Stormarkers always do: enjoy life and have fun!

I plea to make every day "Raid and Pillage Day". The name of Stormark is scorned, the name of our High King is thrown to the ground. Let's make the name "Viking" sound again, so that they are afraid of us again, have respect for us and respect our High King again!

Me and my men are ready to make the seas of Micras unsafe.

9 hours ago, Rauðúlfr Vémundr said:

I plea to make every day "Raid and Pillage Day". 

Yeah! :party:

And thanks for sharing the very nice video! 👍

The name of Stormark is scorned, the name of our High King is thrown to the ground.

A big tree attracts the woodsman's axe. :worshippy:

Let's make the name "Viking" sound again, so that they are afraid of us again, have respect for us and respect our High King again!

Me and my men are ready to make the seas of Micras unsafe.

Let them pray in despair: Summa pia gratia nostra conservando corpora et cutodita, de gente fera Normannica nos libera, quae nostra vastat, Deus, regna, (Our supreme and holy Grace, protecting us and ours, deliver us, God, from the savage race of Northmen which lays waste our realms) :viking4:

On 5/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, Rauðúlfr Vémundr said:

I plea to make every day "Raid and Pillage Day". The name of Stormark is scorned, the name of our High King is thrown to the ground. Let's make the name "Viking" sound again, so that they are afraid of us again, have respect for us and respect our High King again!

Pray be advised that I kindly refer that sorrowful crowd of foreigners to the first four, of in total twelve, Associated National Mottos of the High Realm of Stormark, as listed in Article 2 of the National Mottos Act of Year 11.

Article 2 : Associated National Mottos

The following mottos shall be associated with the Twenty Six Jarldoms:

1. So you don't approve!? Who asked you to!?

2. We do it our way.

3. Our roof, our rule.

4. You may not like us, we don't care!

:viking4::worshippy::party::cheers2::dd::headbanger::beerharald: :loveit: :bashtroll::bangin: