Sign in to follow this  
Sigrdrífa the Priestess

A Coat of Arms for the Storjarla Esther

25fhmx2.png

Your Imperial and Royal Highness,

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she, as promised elsewhere, hereby presents you with your personal coat of arms! 

Lady Esther,

As a member of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion, the House of Orchids, and the Royal Nobility of Elwynn, I assume that you have the right to bear other coats of arms. What such coats of arms are you entitled to bear?

Lady Ærinndís,

As second in line to both the White Orchid Throne and the Marcher Throne I'm entitled to bear the coats of arms of the Earldom of Anglia and the Earldom of Nådens Havn, respectively.

In addition may I, as member of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu, use the Royal Coat of Arms of Elwynn, the Royal-Comital Coats of Arms of Northshire, Arietta, and the Lady Esther Isles as well as the coat of arms of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu in personal emblems, coats of arms and other heraldic devices of mine. 

There is also my membership in the Jorvik-Storborg Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu which permits me to use the Royal Coat of Arms of Uppland and the coats of arms of Jorvik and Storborg in personal emblems, coats of arms and other heraldic devices of my belonging.

Moreover may I, being a member of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion, use the coat of arms of that Imperial House in personal emblems, coats of arms as well as other heraldic devices of my choosing.

Lady Esther,

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Your Imperial and Royal Highness is entitled to enough coats of arms to have your own armorial. :cheers2: :thumbsup1:

12 hours ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

Lady Esther,

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Your Imperial and Royal Highness is entitled to enough coats of arms to have your own armorial. :cheers2: :thumbsup1:

Indeed! 

L'armorial d’Esther... Sounds good, doesn't it? 👸 :loveit:

Where are those Imperial Sribes when you need them? ✍️ ;)

2 hours ago, Princess Esther said:

L'armorial d’Esther... Sounds good, doesn't it? 👸 :loveit:

Lady Esther,

A High Priestess wishes to convey that is indeed exuberantly the case! 👍

2 hours ago, Princess Esther said:

Where are those Imperial Sribes when you need them? ✍️ ;)

You rang, M'Lady? :worshippy:

4 hours ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

You rang, M'Lady? :worshippy:

Aye! Fetch me the Armorial d’Esther!

On 6/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, Princess Esther said:

In addition may I, as member of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu, use the Royal Coat of Arms of Elwynn, the Royal-Comital Coats of Arms of Northshire, Arietta, and the Lady Esther Isles as well as the coat of arms of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu in personal emblems, coats of arms and other heraldic devices of mine. 

There is also my membership in the Jorvik-Storborg Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu which permits me to use the Royal Coat of Arms of Uppland and the coats of arms of Jorvik and Storborg in personal emblems, coats of arms and other heraldic devices of my belonging.

Moreover may I, being a member of the Froyalanish Branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion, use the coat of arms of that Imperial House in personal emblems, coats of arms as well as other heraldic devices of my choosing.

The Kaiseress Salome, the Prince Kir, the Princess Kian and the Prince Rubin have got the same heraldic entitlement. :cheers2: 😊

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:16 PM, Princess Esther said:

Aye! Fetch me the Armorial d’Esther!

As you command, M'Lady! :worshippy: