The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Esther

List of Storish Properties of Kaiser Ayreon IV

142yems.png

This is a list of the Storish Properties of Kaiser Ayreon IV, which His Imperial Magnificence and Radiant Majesty inherited from his late Lady Mother, the Kaiseress Noor of Shireroth.

• Ændrishys (Castle, Vaan Aujoen)
  • Alterwood Mall (Shopping Mall, Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations)
  • Beaumarché (Shopping Mall, Normandie)
  • Birchhurst Estate (Farm, Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations)
  • Bois-Mouchy (Farm, Normandie)
  • Château de Forchant (Castle, Normandie)
  • Elden Fort (Castle, Sólareyjar)
  • Erkegard Castle (Castle, Humlebæk Island)
  • Hôtel de Morkoshos (Hotel, Gularike)
  • Hôtel de Thoronjhael (Hotel, Gularike)
  • Knærborg (Hall, Longships Islands)
  • Lissauchamps (Farm, Gascony)
  • Thyssiire (Castle, Sólareyjar)
  • Wintershold (Hall, Gularike)

3 hours ago, Princess Esther said:
  • Hôtel de Morkoshos (Hotel, Gularike)
  • Hôtel de Thoronjhael (Hotel, Gularike)

A High Priestess wonders whether the Hôtel de Morkoshos and the Hôtel de Thoronjhael are situated in the Quartier Alexandrienne of the Royal Borough of the Outlandish Quarters of the Imperial City of Haraldsborg?

36 minutes ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

A High Priestess wonders whether the Hôtel de Morkoshos and the Hôtel de Thoronjhael are situated in the Quartier Alexandrienne of the Royal Borough of the Outlandish Quarters of the Imperial City of Haraldsborg?

Naturellement! :D

Princess Esther,

Thank you for your good work on managing the Lord Ayreon's estates here in the bright side of the Reikistjarna.

I wonder about the financial situation for these properties given the absence of their master, the Lord Ayreon. Are they making losses? If so, how are the losses recovered? Or are they making profits? And if so, how are the profits invested?

On 11/15/2018 at 3:57 PM, Ærinndís said:

Princess Esther,

Thank you for your good work on managing the Lord Ayreon's estates here in the bright side of the Reikistjarna.

Your Royal Highness,

You are most welcome! It is a matter of honour and pride for me to ensure that my nephew will one day receive his Storish inheritance fully intact.

On 11/15/2018 at 3:57 PM, Ærinndís said:

I wonder about the financial situation for these properties given the absence of their master, the Lord Ayreon. Are they making losses? If so, how are the losses recovered? Or are they making profits? And if so, how are the profits invested?

The Lord Ayreon's properties are making good profits. To ensure their future profitability it is my policy that the bulk of those financial gains will always be re-invested in those properties. Any surplus profits are invested safely in (local) government bonds.

* Blushes profoundly. * :blush:

Your Viking Majesty,

In matters of finance I had the best teacher one could wish for. It was mom who instilled that into me that a tender age. She was a true sorceress regarding pecuniary matters.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:33 AM, Princess Esther said:

In matters of finance I had the best teacher one could wish for. It was mom who instilled that into me that a tender age. She was a true sorceress regarding pecuniary matters.

For a certainty!