The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Polten!

Sir Polten,

Long time no see. I'm overjoyed to see that you have found your way back to Stormark! :party::clap:

Sir Polten,

Allow me to welcome you back to the High Realm of Stormark! How have you been?:hearts-color::cheers2:

Dear friends,

I hop in every now and then to see how you are doing. I was surprised that there were no more censuses. I went through the recent messages on the board and there are a few interesting Viking Items. I must admit that I have lost my way in politics over here. I'll be there more often (should be possible now that I am retired). Maybe I'll look for a virtual place to settle down.

c.u.   

Sir Polten,

12 hours ago, Polten said:

I'll be there more often (should be possible now that I am retired). Maybe I'll look for a virtual place to settle down.

Sir Polten,

I'm so very glad to learn that you have more time to grace Stormark with your presence.

As for a place to settle down, what about the Duchy of Normandie? There already is a connection with you, because Polten House, the holiday residence of the Warden of the Inland - Stormark's Minister of the Interior, is situated in that Jarldom.

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, Sir Polten,

Pray be advised that {eventually) I would be in favour of appointing Sir Polten the Jarl of Normandie and bring back the noble House of Yperpen.

I found a fantastic map of the High Realm of Stormark by one LingonB, commissioned by His Imperial and Royal Majesty. Marvellous!

Would I be in anybody's way when I settle in Straumsfjordur? That is in Vinland, next to Normandie. I completely lost track of the who's who in Stormark, so please take no offence if I get in your way. There is absolutely no hurry to restore the house. Let's wait and see.

5 hours ago, Polten said:

I found a fantastic map of the High Realm of Stormark by one LingonB, commissioned by His Imperial and Royal Majesty. Marvellous!

Sir Polten,

The individual who created that map, Gillis Björk, is a great map-maker and illustrator indeed. :yesyes:

5 hours ago, Polten said:

Would I be in anybody's way when I settle in Straumsfjordur? That is in Vinland, next to Normandie. I completely lost track of the who's who in Stormark, so please take no offence if I get in your way.

Straumsfjordur is uninhabited, so you are free to take up residence in that Vinlandish city. :cheers2:

Pray be advised that {eventually) I would be in favour of appointing Sir Polten the Jarl of Vinland.:D

On 26-10-2017 at 12:41 AM, Unna said:

Pray be advised that {eventually) I would be in favour of appointing Sir Polten the Jarl of Vinland.:D

Lady High Justiciar,

I'm very much of the same mind as you. :cheers2:

So I have moved to my cabin in Straumsjøen. Small but comfortable, situated at the fjord. I will try to upload a few summer pictures. Now that winter is approaching, the sun hardly rises above the horizon. Time for contemplation ...

I will look for a more suitable accommodation in the next months. 

DSCN0877.JPG

DSCN0915.JPG

5 minutes ago, Polten said:

So I have moved to my cabin in Straumsjøen. Small but comfortable, situated at the fjord. I will try to upload a few summer pictures. Now that winter is approaching, the sun hardly rises above the horizon. Time for contemplation ...

:goodpost:

Pray be advised, Sir Polten, that here you may find the forums of the Viceroyalty of Vinland.

Welcome back!

On 29-10-2017 at 3:05 PM, Polten said:

You surely got a fine taste in housing, I must say.