The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

[Sokkvabekk 16] Appointments to the High Council

2djug02.png

By Her Royal Highness the High Justiciar of Stormark

A Warrant of Appointment

WHEREAS it is incumbent upon the organs of government to provide for adequate and responsive government for the High Realm of Stormark;

AND WHEREAS I am of the mind that time has come to make certain changes to the composition of the High Council of the Realm;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that I, Lady Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís, Bloodroyal and Jarla of Freyja's Necklace, Royal Chieftainess of Skálavík, High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark, acting by the power granted to the office of High Justiciar of the Lands of the Longships Throne through Article III of the Second Chapter of the High Law of the Land of the Golden Boar, do hereby re-appoint Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Rose Cape, to the High Council of the Realm to the office and position of Lady Warden of the Inland and that she shall ressume the self-same office, effective immediately.

AND BE IT FURTHERMORE KNOWN that I, by the power granted to the office of High Justiciar of the Land of the Golden Boar through Article III of the Second Chapter of the High Law of the Lands of the Longships Throne, do hereby appoint Lady Sigrid the Brave of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, High Queen Consort of Stormark, to the High Council of the Realm to the office and position of Lady Warden of the Army and the Fleets and that she shall assume the self-same office, effective immediately.

AND BE IT FURTHERMORE KNOWN that I, by the power granted to the office of High Justiciar of the Land of the Golden Boar through Article III of the Second Chapter of the High Law of the Lands of the Longships Throne, do hereby re-appoint  Lady Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís, Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles , to the High Council of the Realm to the office and position of Lady Warden to the Outland and that she shall resume the self-same office, effective immediately.

AND BE IT FURTHERMORE KNOWN that I, by the power granted to the office of High Justiciar of the Lands of the Longships Throne through Article III of the Second Chapter of the High Law of the Land of the Golden Boar, do hereby appoint Lady Geirbjörg Gefialdrsdottir of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Imperial Chieftainess of the Isles, to the High Council of the Realm to the office and position of Lady Warden of Law and Justice and that she shall assume the self-same office, effective immediately.

AND BE IT FURTHERMORE KNOWN that I by this Instrument declare that the seniority of the Lords and Ladies Warden of Council is established to be in the order they are appointed in this Warrant.

AND BE IT FURTHERMORE KNOWN that I by this Instrument declare that all of the aforementioned appointees to the High Council of the Realm shall be entitled to all the rights, privileges, powers and prerogatives to their offices attached provided that nothing is done contrary to the High Laws and Statutes of the High Realm of Stormark.

Given at the Hall of Freyr in the Vanadísarhall on Hnossa Isle in the Imperial City of Haraldsborg in the Imperial Jarldom of Gularike, under my Hand and the Seal of the High Justiciar of Stormark, on the Seventeenth Day of the Month Glitnir in the Sixteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

Fulltrui's Love, Stormark's Strength!

nmdq15.png

102pg5t.gif

Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of Freyja's Necklace,

Royal Chieftainess of Skálavík,

High Justiciar of Stormark.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this