The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Results of HJ's Election for Remainder of Noatun 16 Term

Ladies and Gentlemen,

All of me has the honour and pleasure to declare, under Article 8 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, that the results of the High Justiciar's Election for the Remainder of the Noatun 16 Term are as follows:

Vilhjalm Kormak of Bjarngeir has, as the only Patrician of Stormark standing for election, by default been elected High Justiciar for the Term of Office commencing today, the Fourth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Sixteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

All of me hereby congratulates Vilhjalm Kormak of Bjarngeir on his election to the office of High Justiciar!

35lcfte.pngLittlesealgoldshire.pngLittleseallichbrook.pngLittlesealkildare.png

Decreeseal5350.png

To: His Excellency Vilhjalm Kormark of Bjarngeir,

High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark

A Congratulatory Note

Your Excellency,

On Behalf of Her Imperial Magnificence Noor as-Salaam bint Daniyal Umra Suleiman Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati af Ettlingum Freyu Umm Zahir al-Din of Waffel-Paine, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Mistress of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne, Princess of Hvalafell, Countess of Dracoheim, I, Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja, Prince of Elwynn, Jarl of the Seven Ports, Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, am pleased to congratute you on your election to the august and exalted office office of High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark and also to wish you a peaceful and prosperous tenure in the office aforesaid.

The High Realm and the Imperial Republic go back a very long time - Shireroth and Stormark are each other's longest standing treaty partners, their first treaty dating back to the year 1491 - and both countries are very deeply intertwined through their familial and friendship ties such as Our Lady of the Radiant Sun being the granddaughter-in-law of the High King as well as a member of the Imperial Family of Stormark. I also fondly remember you presiding over the nuptials of Her Imperial Magnificence, at the time the Grand Duchess of Goldshire, and the King of Elwynn

I'm convinced that your election will strengthen the ties between our countries as well as take the excellent diplomatic relations between them even higher.

Allow me, Your Excellency, to finish this congratulatory note of mine with once again wishing you the best in the days of your tenure to come.

"May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"

Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants and inlaws!

Nineth Day of Oskalteku in the Year 1646 corresponding to the Fourth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Sixteenth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Seal_MiniEx.png

2dieko9.png

Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja

Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

A High Priestess wishes to convey to Vilhjalm Kormak her congratulations on his election to the office of High Justiciar of Stormark!

Vilhjalm Kormak,

Allow me to congratulate you on your election to the office of High Justiciar of Stormark. I'm quite sure that you shall be a fine Navigator and First Mate for His Imperial and Royal Majesty!

Pray be advised that I shall also be available for a post in your newly-to-be-formed Imperial Conference at the Vanadísarhall to keep on serving the High King and the Realm of Joy.

Congratulations to the new High Justiciar of the Lands of the Longships Throne! :party:

35lcfte.pngLittlesealgoldshire.pngLittleseallichbrook.pngLittlesealkildare.png

Decreeseal5350.png

To: His Excellency Vilhjalm Kormark of Bjarngeir,

High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark

A Congratulatory Note

Your Excellency,

On Behalf of Her Imperial Magnificence Noor as-Salaam bint Daniyal Umra Suleiman Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati af Ettlingum Freyu Umm Zahir al-Din of Waffel-Paine, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Mistress of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne, Princess of Hvalafell, Countess of Dracoheim, I, Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja, Prince of Elwynn, Jarl of the Seven Ports, Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, am pleased to congratute you on your election to the august and exalted office office of High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark and also to wish you a peaceful and prosperous tenure in the office aforesaid.

The High Realm and the Imperial Republic go back a very long time - Shireroth and Stormark are each other's longest standing treaty partners, their first treaty dating back to the year 1491 - and both countries are very deeply intertwined through their familial and friendship ties such as Our Lady of the Radiant Sun being the granddaughter-in-law of the High King as well as a member of the Imperial Family of Stormark. I also fondly remember you presiding over the nuptials of Her Imperial Magnificence, at the time the Grand Duchess of Goldshire, and the King of Elwynn

I'm convinced that your election will strengthen the ties between our countries as well as take the excellent diplomatic relations between them even higher.

Allow me, Your Excellency, to finish this congratulatory note of mine with once again wishing you the best in the days of your tenure to come.

"May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"

Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants and inlaws!

Nineth Day of Oskalteku in the Year 1646 corresponding to the Fourth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Sixteenth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Seal_MiniEx.png

2dieko9.png

Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja

Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Your Imperial, Royal and Riverine Highness

What joy it was to hear the congratulations from you acting on behalf of Our Lady the Radiant Sun, Kaiseress Noor of Shireroth, Princess of Hvalafell. Please accept my deepest gratitude for your warm wishes, and please, my lord, extend to Her Imperial Magnificence my most heartfelt thanks.

Indeed, my Lord, the relations between Stormark and Shireroth go a long way back. And they shall last for decades and centuries more. On a personal note, Her Imperial Magnificence honoured me by letting me officiate the marriage between her Radiance and your Highness's own son. So of course, our relations are deep and intimate, and will very much so remain in aeons to come.

I am and Her Imperial Magnificence's humble servant and your Lordship's true and loyal friend,

Vilhjalm Kormak of Bjarngeir