The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Candidates for High Justiciar's Election for Sokkvabekk 15 Term

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today all of me has the honour and pleasure as Law Speaker of the Althing to hereby, under Article 5 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, most cordially invite all eligible Patricians of Stormark who wish to stand for election in the forthcoming High Justiciar's Election for the Sokkvabekk 15 Term to declare in this thread their intention to stand for election as High Justiciar by filling up the form in the post below.

Article 6 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11 determines that to be eligible to stand for election as High Justiciar one has to have been a Patrician of Stormark continuously for a period of at least one year.

Any Patrician of Stormark who has filled up a declaration form under Article 5 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11 may, under Article 7 of the same part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, irrespective of having membership in the Althing and whenever he or she wishes to do so, post a candidacy speech on the floor of the Althing in a separate topic. Those Patricians of Stormark who wish to question a candidate may do the same in the said candidacy speech topic.

This thread will be open for three days.

I, ........, a Patrician of Stormark, do hereby, under Article 5 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, declare my intention to stand for election as High Justiciar in the forthcoming High Justiciar's Election for the Noatun 15 Term.

Signed,

I, Leonora de Béthune of the House of Vanadís, a Patrician of Stormark, do hereby, under Article 5 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, declare my intention to stand for election as High Justiciar in the forthcoming High Justiciar's Election for the Sokkvabekk 15 Term.

Signed,

Leonora de Béthune.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As Law Speaker of the Althing all of me hereby declares, under Article 8 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, this thread closed.

All of me also declares and confirms, under Article 8 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, that the following Patrician of Stormark has declared zir intention to stand for election as High Justiciar, namely:

Leonora de Béthune of the House of Vanadís.