The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Asara Sisu

[Natopia] Letter of Credence

E1K980N.png

To the Lady Warden of the Outland,

Your High Holiness,

I have been in contact with my father, the Emperor of the Natopians, who has seen it beneficial to appoint me Ambassador here. I am to replace Ambassador Kormak who has served the Natopian Empire with distinction and I thank him for his kind words to me. He always had good candy!

If it pleases you, Your Holiness, I have a letter for my foster-father as well, from my father. It should explain why, despite my young age, he is entrusting Natopia's most important ambassadorship to me.

Thank you!

Asara

mp1y.png

The Hall of Njord

House of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

By Her High Holiness the Lady Warden to the Outland

A Note of Response

Your Imperial and Royal Highness,

A High Priestess wishes to convey her profound congratulations to you on your appointment to the position of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the High Realm of Stormark.

She is so very fortunate to be very well aware of your intellectual prowess that often wows staffers and courtiers at the Imperial Court at the Vanadísarhall and therefore is of the mind that your Ambassadorship shall be a smashing success

The Lady Warden to the Outland wishes to advise you that a proposed Order in Council for the offcial acceptance of the Letter of Credence issued to you by the Emperor of the Natopians, your Lord Father, shall be laid before the High Council of the Realm and that you shall hear the decision of the aforesaid Imperial Conference at the Vanadísarhall regarding aforesaid matter within a couple of days.

Her High Holiness most cordially ends this diplomatic writing of hers with saying that the High Realm of Stormark cherishes its good relations and close ties with the Land of the Caprine Throne as well as wishing the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation the best.

2na0iz6.png

Sincerely,

20gbm38.png

Dauðlegur Forn Siðr Dróttning Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís, Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles, Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple, Lady Warden to the Outland.

300xu6b.png

Order in Council

Instrument of Acceptance of Credentials

Approved

Present:

The High King's Most Excellent Majesty in the High Council of the Realm.

Lady Leonora de Béthune of the House of Vanadís,

High Justiciar.

Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Rose Cape,

Lady Warden of Law and Justice.

Lady Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís,

Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles,

Lady Warden to the Outland.

Sir Ragnar Brunnketilsson of the House of Bjarngeir,

Jarl of Hålogarike,

Lord Warden of Law and Justice.

To Her Imperial Highness Asara Sisu Waffel-Paine, Princess of Natopia,

having been appointed to the position of

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation

to the Imperial Court at the Vanadísarhall

by His Most Bovic Majesty Naian Moonoak, Emperor of the Natopians,

Faro of Flaventia, Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, King of Ziegeland, Raja of Tas Neemia;

Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God; Lord of Yellow Island, Duke of Lochhatonia, Marquis of Lükanburg, Lord Maschinekauer, Arch-Druid of the Hazel; Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor, and Knight of the Holy Lakes.

Your Imperial Highness,

Satisfactory evidence having been exhibited to Us that you have been appointed the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation to Our Imperial Court at the Vanadísarhall, We do, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, by and with the advice and consent of Our High Council of the Realm, recognize and receive you as such and extend to you such immunities, advantages and courtesies as are usually accorded to a diplomatic representative of your rank and position.

We do also declare that you shall be free to exercise and enjoy such functions, powers, and privileges as are allowed to diplomatic representatives by the Law of Nations or by the Laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that We shall give full credence to what you shall say on behalf of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Lord Máni, the Second Day of the Month Vidiland in the Fifteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

1zvetr5.png

21afk9.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

I am so happy Lady Sigrdrifa! Thank you for the wonderful news. I look forward to serving the Bovic Empire and the High Realm as best I can!