The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Jonas

Open a Consulate in Jingdao!

Greetings!

From today it is once more possible to let your diplomats enter Jingdao and establish a consulate to represent your nation at the Imperial Court. And we take 'establishing a consulate' quite literally: nations on Micras who do not structurally behave hostile to the Holy Grand Empire will be able to have their own consulate building in the 3D version of our capital city (the City of Epoli).

In return we - of course - ask some kind of tribute to the Grand Imperial Treasury. Just send us your slaves, gold and other precious things, together with a sketch of the ground plan of the building.

The form you can find here.

mp1y.png

The Hall of Njord

House of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

By Her High Holiness the Lady Warden to the Outland

A Note of Response

Your Excellency,

A High Priestess wishes to convey her profound thanks for the offer made by you concerning the opening of a Storish Consulate in the Holy Grand Empire of Jingdao.

She views it as a great opportunity for intermicronational cooperation as well as a textbook example of the great things that
are being done in the Holy Grand Empire of Jingdao regarding cultural development.

The Lady Warden to the Outland shall therefore promply pass the offer aforesaid onto the High Council of the Realm for consideration and report back to you when the aforesaid Imperial Confence at the Vanadísarhall has rendered its decision concerning this matter.

Her High Holiness most cordially ends this diplomatic writing of hers with wishing Your Excellency and the Holy Grand Empire of Jingdao the best.

2na0iz6.png

Sincerely,

20gbm38.png

Dauðlegur Forn Siðr Dróttning Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís, Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles, Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple, Lady Warden to the Outland.

Thank You, Mi'Lady. In the case the Stormarkian answer is positive, I would kindly request a rough sketch of how the consulate is constructed (e.g.: how many buildings are there? What's in the garden, or isn't there a garden,....).

OOC: Could someone send this message to Alexandria? I once again forgot my password and can't log in, and I'm too lazy to search it :P )

Thank You, Mi'Lady. In the case the Stormarkian answer is positive, I would kindly request a rough sketch of how the consulate is constructed (e.g.: how many buildings are there? What's in the garden, or isn't there a garden,....).

A High Priestess wishes to convey to His Excellency that he is exuberantly welcome! She shall endeavour that in any application for a Consulate in the Holy Grand Empire of Jingdao such rough sketch shall be included.

OOC: Could someone send this message to Alexandria? I once again forgot my password and can't log in, and I'm too lazy to search it :P )

Her High Holiness' alter ego, the Lady Oracle of Thingeyri, shall communicate the message concerning the establishment of an Alexandrian Consulate in the Holy Grand Empire of Jingdao to the Alexandrian Government.