[Natopia] Presentation, invitation

HIH Prince Nathaniel
Grand Chamberlain of the Court of the Calm Waters
Lindström

HHH Lady Sigrdrifa
Lady Warden to the Outland
Haraldsborg

Your High Holiness

To you, my Lady, and to the government of the High Realm of Stormark I extend the compliments of the government of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation and mine.

I have the honour to inform your High Holiness that I have been appointed Grand Chamberlain of the Court of the Calm Waters, a role that in Natopia is comparable to your office in Stormark.

Relations between our countries are of great importance to the Natopian government. The manned and active embassy in Haraldsborg is one example of that objective, as are the many treaties being conducted between our governments. Another example is the strong interdynastic relationship the ruling families of our nations share.

I have been instructed by the Natopian government to invite, on behalf of Minister Peter Laidon of Jingdao (who cited difficulties in communicating with Stormark), a representative of the government of the High Realm, for a meeting under Article 8.2 of the Tapfer Continental Organization and Standardization Treaty. The meeting is expected to take place near the village of Am Denkmal des Kapitän Callaghans on Penguin Island.

I have the honour to extend to your High Holiness the assurance of my highest consideration,

Nathaniel

mp1y.png

The Hall of Njord

House of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

By Her High Holiness the Lady Warden to the Outland

A Note of Response

Your Imperial Highness,

A High Priestess wishes to convey her profound thanks for the compliments by you to Her High Holiness and the High Council of the Realm.

She also expresses her congratulations on your appointment to the office of Grand Chamberlain of the Court of the Calm Waters of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation and wishes you a long and successful tenure.

Regarding a certain invitation to a meeting under Article 8.2 of the Tapfer Continental Organization and Standardization, the Lady Warden to the Outland wishes to convey that although she finds the claims of difficulties in communicating with Stormark by the Jingdaoese Foreign Minister quite queer, especially due to the fact that several representatives of the High Realm frequent Bastion and Hub.mn, the invitation aforesaid is hereby accepted by her and she shall attend the diplomatic conference in person.

Her High Holiness most cordially ends this diplomatic writing of hers with saying that the High Realm of Stormark cherishes its good relations and close ties with the Land of the Caprine Throne as well as wishing the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation the best.

2na0iz6.png

Sincerely,

20gbm38.png

Dauðlegur Forn Siðr Dróttning Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís, Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles, Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple, Lady Warden to the Outland.