The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Time Goes By So Slowly.......

Jarl Jonathan,

Allow me to ask whether you are spending the last days of my tenure as High Justiciar frustratedly and nailbitingly watching the clock to its ending? ;)

Allow me to ask whether you are spending the last days of my tenure as High Justiciar frustratedly and nailbitingly watching the clock to its ending? ;)

Of course! It cost all of me a fortune on chill pills. ;)

Jarl Jonathan,

Not at all, Lady High Justiciar ;) I am enjoying a few days off... They don't happen alltoo often. And they're unlikely to happen any more often!

Not at all, Lady High Justiciar ;) I am enjoying a few days off... They don't happen alltoo often. And they're unlikely to happen any more often!

Haha!

Allow me to ask you, Jarl Jonathan, how do you like mine speech in the Althing?

Jarl Jonathan,

He will, of course, post his Inauguration of the High Justiciar topic at 1 second after (coming) midnight Central European Time. ;)

He will, of course, post his Inauguration of the High Justiciar topic at 1 second after (coming) midnight Central European Time. ;)

That would be another textbook example of Storish governmrnt efficiency, wouldn't it? :)

The Jarl Jonathan's High Justiciar's Tenure has commenced!