The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Wiki Articles about the High Justiciar of Stormark

2djug02.png

This topic is for depositing StorWiki articles about the High Justiciar of Stormark as well as articles of the aforesaid wiki which have a connection with the subject of the High Justiciar of the Lands of the Longships Throne.

Pray be advised, Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, that for a ruined castle Harald's Holdfast does look in a very good repair at the inauguration of Dame Gudrun. ;)

Pray be advised, Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, that Harald's Holdfast does look in a very good repair at the inauguration of Dame Gudrun. ;)

Hahaha!! :lol:

At the time of the first inauguration of the Lady Gudrun, Harald's Holdfast was, of course, not that of a ruin yet.

Beloved Patricians and Friends,

I have updated the first post of this topic by the addition of a link to the StorWiki article on the inauguration of the High Justiciar.

I have updated the first post of this topic by the addition of a link to the updated StorWiki articles on the High Council of the Realm and the Longships Chamber.

I have updated the first post of this topic by the addition of a link to the StorWiki article on the Dark and Dirty Room.

Pray be advised, Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, that I an superabundantly happy with you finding that image of my first High Justiciar's Inauguration! :party:

I have updated the StorWiki page of the High Council of the Realm.