The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Laws with Provisions Concerning the High Justiciar of Stormark

2djug02.png

Pray be advised that this thread is a place where, for the sake of convenience, all constitutional and statutory provisions made by the Most Honourable Jarls in the Althing assembled concerning the High Justiciar have been brought together.

All of the Acts of the Althing that contain provisions concerning the High Justiciar have been put into categories and are linked to a post in this thread in which one can find the provisions concerning the High Justiciar of such Act of the Althing. Each such post also contains a link to the whole Act of the Althing in the Lásamlingús, the place where the current texts of the Laws of Stormark, as amended, are kept.

General Powers and Provisions

Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 11

High Justiciar Act of Year 11

High Law of the High Realm of Stormark

Statutory Instruments and General Regulatory Powers Act of Year 14

Civil Law

Legal Death Act of Year 13

Defense

Law of the Army and the Fleets

Emergency Services

Law on Emergency Services

Foreign Affairs

Act on the Warden to the Outland of Year 12

Imperial Finances

Sovereign Grant Act of Year 13

Law and Justice

Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12

Titulary

Styles and Titles Act of Year 10

Weather and Meteorology

National Weather and Meteorology Act of Year 10

The High Law of the High Realm of Stormark

SECOND CHAPTER - THE HIGH COUNCIL OF THE REALM

Article I.

The executive power of the High Realm shall be vested in the High Council of the Realm which shall consist of the High King or High Queen, the High Justiciar and a number of Wardens of Council appointed by the High Justiciar. The High Justiciar is the Head of Government and shall be elected by the Althing in a manner the Althing shall prescribe. The term of the High Justiciar shall be six months; the terms shall commence on the first days of Sokkvabekk and Noatun respectively.

Article II.

The High Justiciar shall before assuming office, as decreed by ancient custom and in accordance with Althingi Law, be inauguated at the ruins of Harald's Holdfast on Hnossa Isle. At the inauguration aforesaid the High Justiciar shall take the Oath of Office presribed by Althingi Law and renew the sacred pledges and ancient covenants of his or her high office with the High King, the Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, and the people of the High Realm of Stormark.

Article III.

1. The High King or High Queen shall be advised by the Wardens of Council, who shall be responsible to the High Justiciar, and by the High Justiciar, who shall be responsible to the Althing. The High Justiciar shall be responsible for apportioning the business among the Wardens of Council.

2. Should the High Justiciar be ill, absent or otherwise not willing or able to carry out his or her duties the senior willing and able Warden of Council present may carry out the duties of the High Justiciar.

Article IV.

The High Council of the Realm shall meet in the Longships Chamber in the Vanadísarhall in the Imperial City of Haraldsborg or in such other place as it may from time to time determine. Meetings of the High Council of the Realm shall be presided over the High King or High Queen.

Article V.

Meetings of the High Council of the Realm shall be public to the Patricians and Citizens of Stormark. The High Council of the Realm may, however, discuss matters that require secrecy in private. In the event that the reason for secrecy has ceased to exist, the discussions concerning the matter that required secrecy shall be released.

Article VI.

The High Council of the Realm shall be governed by the High Law, Acts of the Althing, and the Rules of Order decided upon by the High Justiciar.

Link to the High Law of the High Realm of Stormark

Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 11

Article 1 : Inauguration Ceremony

The High Justiciar shall, in accordance with venerable tradition and ancient custom, upon entering office be inaugurated in the manner provided for in the Schedule to this Act. Should it, due to extraordinary circumstances, not be possible to inaugurate the High Justiciar at Harald's Holdfast, he or she shall then be inaugurated at the place where the Althing meets and the inauguration ceremony shall be modified accordingly.

Article 2 : Short Title and Commencement

This Act may be cited as the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 11 and shall come into operation immediately after it has received the Imperial Assent.

Schedule

At the ruins of Harald's Holdfast a crowd has assembled. In the center of the crowd, which is composed of Stormarkers of all ages and from all walks of life, stands the High Justiciar of Stormark, ....... of the House of..... .

"Fra Havet, Hæder!", the High Justiciar proudly calls out, the crowd repeating those ancient words in unison.

Then, from a cauldron of gold filled with a mixture of waters taken from worship waters from each of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms, the High Justiciar solemly casts the various aquatic liquid to the winds.

To the North; to Gularike.

To the South; to the Arbor Isles, Borgarrike, the Frigga Islands, the Isles, and the Sólareyjar.

To the East; to Eidsivarike, Freyja's Necklace, Frostarike, Haldarsvik, Hålogarike, the Longships Islands, Old Gaol Isle, Orkney, Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, the Rose Cape, Snæland, Thingeyri, Tiundarike, and the Vaan Aujoen.

To the West; to the Idunn Isles, the Mysterious Isles, Normandie, Thule, Tronderike, and Vinland.

And to the Twenty-Six Jarldoms on Reikistjarna beyond Vanaorb, ancient lands undirectly illuminated by the light of the Lords and Ladies Divine.

Three Ladies, each one of them a senior member of one of the Three Grand Mysterious Sisterhoods known since times ancient beyond the memory of woman as the Daughters of Frigga, the Daughters of Freyja, and the Daughters of Idunn, and in that capacity of theirs representing the Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms, the Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, step forward. They are carrying Lightning, the greatsword of the High Kings of Stormark, and present it to the High Justiciar.

The High Justiciar draws Lightning from its golden with precious stones adorned sheath and raises the greatsword high towards the sky.

"Hear me! Hear me! Hear me People of the Lands of the Longships Throne!", the High Justiciar beamingly exclaims.

"This is the day of my Inauguration as High Justiciar of the High Realm of Stormark. From this day forth I shall dream the High King's Dreams, speak with His Voice, and rule with His Sword. And since time immemorial ancient custom decrees that on this very day I am to renew the sacred pledges and ancient covenants of this high office with the High King, the Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, and you, the people of this great nation."

"I would be remiss, this day, if I did not thank the High King, and you, the people of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms for your patience, support and loyalty, and there is no one of our folk living who does not owe much and more to the Fulltrui and Sacred Queens than he or she can ever repay, and I want Their Most Sacred Majesties to know that I humbly and gratefully realize my debt to Them."

"A fountain to one who is dying of thirst, healing of soul when life's at its worst, a home for one who has wandered too far, you have been for me, o Sacred Queens, and still are! A beacon in darkness, a staff for my road; endurance and strength to lighten my load, a touch of kindness when I felt all sore, all this you have given me, Ladies Divine, and still more! My gratitude words alone cannot express, through your company and care, through your love I am blessed! I honour you, Fulltrui, and follow your lead, I shall praise you forever by word and by deed!"

"Thanks to the Sweet Loving Fulltrui of the Lands of the Longships Throne today I have the tremendous honour to be inaugurated as High Justciar of the Land of the Three Sacred Falcons on the same spot, where once, many moons ago, a young chieftain from the Mysterious Isles going by the name of Harald made landfall on this sacred island of Hnossa Isle. With this greatsword in his hand and the Indulgence of the Three Ladies Divine, this Scion from the House of the Descendants of Freyja broke the yoke of Ivar the Impaler's tyranny, liberated the Isles of the Heartland, and started the Second Viking Age. It is very appropriate then that from this Cradle of the High Realm, this very Heart of the Heartland, that today we sound the drum for liberty as have our generations of forebears before us done, ever since the days of Valtia. Let us rise to the call of liberty-loving blood that is in us and send our answer to the tyranny that wishes to clank its chains upon our country. In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod Reikistjarna, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny as we once tossed the gauntlet before the feet of the Harkalegar."

"As of now assuming the helm of the Longship of State as the High King's Navigator and First Mate, I, ....... of the House of....., proudly commanding its sails to be raised, its oars to be unshipped, and its prow to be pointed towards Glorious Liberty, taking wind and tide as partners in my dance upon the great waters to the beat of the swell, do hereby solemnly swear to be a true and faithful Servant unto The High King's Majesty as one of His High Council of the Realm. I shall not know or understand of any manner of thing to be attempted, done or spoken against His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Person, Honour, Crown or Dignity Imperial, but I shall lett and withstand the same to the uttermost of my power. I shall to my uttermost bear Faith and Allegiance to the High King's Majesty; and shall assist and defend all Jurisdictions, Pre-eminences, and Authorities, granted to His Imperial and Royal Majesty and annexed to the Crown by or under the High Law and Statutes of the Lands of the Longships Throne, or otherwise, against all Foreign Princes, Persons, Prelates, States, or Potentates. And generally in all things I shall do as a faithful and true Servant ought to do to His Imperial and Royal Majesty."

"And I do also solemnly swear to be a true and faithful High Justiciar unto The Majesties of the Sacred Queens, Creators and Mothers Divine of this great nation. I shall conduct the government of the Lands of the Longships Throne in accordance with their vision of a safe land of happy and free people, who are especially to be free from the expectations of others. I shall not know or understand of any manner of thing to be attempted, done or spoken against the Three Ladies Divine's Vision, but I shall lett and withstand the same to the uttermost of my power. And generally in all things I shall do as a faithful and true High Justiciar ought to do to Their Most Sacred Majesties."

"And I do also solemnly swear to be a true and faithful High Justiciar unto the People of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms. I shall to my last breath uphold, protect, and defend their most ancient Rights, Liberties and Free Customs, which they have enjoyed since times ancient beyond the memory of woman. I shall not know or understand of any manner of thing to be attempted, done or spoken against the most ancient Rights, Liberties and Free Customs aforesaid, but I shall lett and withstand the same to the uttermost of my power. And generally in all things I shall do as a faithful and true High Justiciar ought to do to the People of the Land of the Golden Boar."

"I do also solemnly declare that I take these obligations freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

"So help me Sacred Queens!"

"[The High Justiciar shall insert here one of the twelve Associated National Mottos of Stormark of his or her choosing]!"

Link to the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 11

High Justiciar Act of Year 11

Part 1: Election of the High Justiciar

Article 1: Full Term Election

The process concerning the election of the High Justiciar shall commence no more than two (2) weeks and no less than one (1) week before the First Day of the Month Noatun or the First Day of the Month Sokkvabekk respectively.

Article 2: Mid Term Election

Should the office of the High Justiciar fall vacant mid-term, the process concerning the election of the High Justiciar shall commence immedediately after the said office has fallen vacant provided always that the Law Speaker of the Althing may decide to discontinue the said process in the event that the remainder of the Term of Office of the High Justiciar is less than one (1) month.

Article 3: No Term Limits

No limit shall lie on the number of times, whether consecutive or non-consecutive, that a person may be elected to the office of High Justiciar.

Article 4: Functions of Law Speaker

The Law Speaker of the Althing shall manage the process concerning the election of the High Justiciar and shall also be the sole and exclusive judge of the same. He or she may apply Udal Law to any and all matters that may arise concerning the High Justiciar’s Election that this Act does not provide for.

Article 5: Invitations to Stand for Election

The process concerning the election of the High Justiciar shall commence with the Law Speaker inviting the eligible Patricians of Stormark who wish to stand for election in the forthcoming High Justiciar's Election to declare in a thread in the Látálarinrúm, especially opened by the Law Speaker for this purpose, their intention to stand for election as High Justiciar by filling up the declaration form that shall be provided by the Law Speaker. The said declaration thread shall be open for a period of time determined by the Law Speaker of at least three (3) days.

Article 6: Prohibition

No person shall stand for election as High Justiciar who has not continuously been a Patrician of Stormark for a period of at least one (1) year.

Article 7: Speeches

Any Patrician of Stormark who has filled up a declaration form under Article 5 of this Part may, irrespective of having membership in the Althing and whenever he or she wishes to do so, post a candidacy speech on the floor of the Althing in a separate topic. Those Patricians of Stormark who wish to question a candidate may do the same in the said candidacy speech topic.

Article 8: Candidates

When the the period of time mentioned in Article 5 of this Part has passed the Law Speaker shall declare the declaration thread mentioned in Article 5 of this Part closed, declare and confirm the eligible Patricians of Stormark who have declared their intention to stand for election as High Justiciar, lock the said thread, and proceed to conducting the vote to elect the High Justiciar on the Floor of the Althing.

Article 9: Election by Default

Notwithstanding Article 8 of this Part, in the event that only a single Patrician of Stormark has put him- or herself forward to stand for election as High Justiciar in the forthcoming High Justiciar’s Election no vote shall be held and the said Patrician of Stormark shall have been elected to the office of High Justiciar by default.

Article 10: Voting by Borda count

The members of the Althing shall elect the High Justiciar by means of the single-winner election method known as the Borda count and the candidate receiving most points shall have been elected High Justiciar provided always that in the event of a tie, the Law Speaker shall have a casting vote.

Article 11: Motion to Elect the High Justiciar

The Law Speaker of the Althing shall submit a Motion to elect the High Justiciar to the Althing. Before the Law Speaker shall put the said Motion on the Floor of the Althing he or she shall advise the Althingi Membership who the candidates standing for election as High Justiciar are, and for which Term the High Justiciar is to be elected. He or she shall also explain the method of voting. The voting on the said Motion shall be open for a period of time determined by the Law Speaker of at least three (3) days.

Article 12: Refrainments

In accordance with ancient convention the High King as as well as Patricians of Stormark standing for election as High Justiciar shall refrain from casting their ballots in the High Justiciar’s Election.

Article 13: Result

When the the period of time mentioned in Article 11 of this Part has passed the Law Speaker shall close the voting and subsequently announce the result of the High Justiciar's Election, both on the Floor of the Althing as well as in the Látálarinrúm.

Part 2: Powers, Functions and Privileges

Article 1: High King’s Chief Advisor

As Head of Government of the High Realm of Stormark, the High Justiciar shall be the High King’s Chief Advisor in the High Council of the Realm as well as His Imperial and Royal Majesty’s Special Counsellor in all the Great Affairs of State. During meetings of the High Council of the Realm in the Longships Chamber of the Vanadísarhall the High Justiciar shall always sit in the middle of the Wardens' Side of the Longships Table as well as opposite of the High King.

Article 2: Ancient Customary Imperial Functions

In accordance with ancient custom the High Justiciar may, where appropriate, speak with the High King’s voice and, outside Regencies, act on His Imperial and Royal Majesty's behalf when He is indisposed, and sit on the Longships Throne while doing so. This Article shall not apply to duties, powers, and functions conferred upon the High King by or under Althingi Law.

Article 3: High King May Delegate Powers to High Justiciar

The High King may by Instrument under His Hand and the Great Seal of the High Realm delegate His powers, or any part thereof, to the High Justiciar. Such Instrument shall be revocable by His Imperial and Royal Majesty at any time and shall, unless provided otherwise by the High King, expire either on the last day of the Noatun Term or on the last day of the Sokkvabekk Term.

Article 4: General Responsibilities

The High Justiciar shall conduct and be responsible for the general policy of the Imperial Government. He or she shall ensure the unity of general political and administrative policies, promoting and coordinating the activities of the Wardens of Council. The High Justiciar shall decide on differences of opinion between Wardens of Council. He or she shall also be responsible for generally managing the day-to-day running of the Imperial Government. He or she may also stand in for any Warden of Council.

Article 5: Rule-Making Power

The High Justiciar shall, in addition to the power to make the Rules of Order for the High Council of the Realm, have to power to make such protocols, rules and regulations as appear to him or her necessary or expedient for the purposes of carrying out his or her duties.

Article 6: Residences

The State Hall of the Vanadísarhall‎ known as the Hall of Freyr shall be the official residence of the High Justiciar. The mansion in the Traditional District of the Duchy of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations that is known as the Heathlands which is known by the name of Dagfinn House shall be the High Justiciar’s holiday residence.

Article 7: Pay and Pension

The salary of the High Justiciar shall be pegged at four-fifths of the average principal earned income of the top four earners in the following six professions: accounting, banking, engineering, law, inland manufacturing firms and multinational corporations.

After leaving office any person who has served as High Justiciar shall, upon application to the High Council of the Realm, be granted a pension of three-fourths of his or her pay and he or she shall enjoy the said pension for the remainder of his or her life. The High King in the High Council of the Realm may, by Order, also confer additional rewards and compensation upon a former High Justiciar as recognition for past service.

Article 8: Transportation

The High Justiciar shall at his or her disposal a cruise ship-sized Yacht, a fleet of aircraft, a fleet of cars, and other means of transportation befitting to the august station of his or her office.

Part 3: Commencement and End of Tenure

Article 1: Entering upon Office

The High Justiciar shall enter upon his or her office on the day following the expiration of the Term of Office of his or her predecessor or as soon as may be thereafter or, in the event of his or her predecessor's removal from office, death, resignation, or ineligibility or permanent incapacity established as provided by Article 2 of this Part, as soon as may be after the election.

Article 2: Holding Office

The High Justiciar shall hold office for the Term or remainder of the Term that he or she has been elected, unless before the expiration of that Term he or she dies, resigns, is removed from office by the Althing, becomes permanently incapacitated, or becomes ineligible to hold office under the High Realm of Stormark such incapacity or ineligibility being established to the satisfaction of the Althing.

Article 3: Removal from Office

The Althing shall have power to remove the High Justiciar from office by passing a Motion of No Confidence, or a Motion of Permanent Incapacity, or a Motion of Ineligibility. A Motion of Confidence that has been defeated by the Althing shall also remove the High Justiciar from office.

Article 4: Required Majorities and Proscription

It shall require a majority of two thirds of the votes cast to pass a Motion of No Confidence. A simple majority of the votes cast shall be sufficient to pass any of the other Removal Motions provided for by Article 3 of this Part. In the event that a Motion of No Confidence fails to pass no such Motion may be submitted to the Althing for a period of two (2) months.

Article 5: Restrictions on Submissions

A Motion of Confidence may only be submitted to the Althing by or with the consent of the High Justiciar. A minimum period of forty-eight hours shall elapse between the submission to the Althing of any Motion provided for by Article 3 of this Part before such Motion shall be put on the Floor of the Althing. The Law Speaker may refuse to put a Motion of No Confidence on the Floor of the Althing if he or she deems that the said Motion is clearly unfounded, frivolous or dilatory or in conduct that is vexatious or quarrelsome.

Article 6: Refrainments

In accordance with ancient convention the High King, the High Justiciar and the Member of the Althing submitting a Motion provided for by Article 3 of this Part shall refrain from casting their votes on such Motion.

Link to the High Justiciar Act of Year 11

Statutory Instruments and General Regulatory Powers Act of Year 14

Article 1. Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordningar

From the instance of the coming into operation of this Act, Instruments by the High Justiciar of Stormark containing rules, regulations or policies of a general or permanent character made in the exercise of powers granted by or under Althingi Law shall be issued in the form of Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordningar. Each Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordning shall take effect immediately after it has been signed and sealed by the High Justiciar unless the aforesaid Instrument provides otherwise.

Article 2. Forstöðumaðurs Förordningar

From the instance of the coming into operation of this Act, Instruments by any Warden of Council containing rules, regulations or policies of a general or permanent character made in the exercise of powers granted by or under Althingi Law shall be issued in the form of Forstöðumaður Förordningar. Each Forstöðumaðurs Förordning shall take effect immediately after it has been signed, sealed and issued by the respective Warden of Council unless the aforesaid Instrument provides otherwise.

Article 3. Warrants of Appointment

From the instance of the coming into operation of this Act Instruments concerning appointments made by the High Justiciar of Stormark or any Warden of Council in the exercise of powers granted by or under Althingi Law shall be issued in the form of a Warrant of Appointment.

Article 4. Serialization of Certain Instruments

Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordningar and Forstöðumaðurs Förordningar shall be serialized in the order of the Asgard Calendar year of its promulgation, and denominated in chronological order of its issuance,with separate reckonings for each Hall of Government.

Article 5. Preservation of Instruments

It shall be the responsibility of the High Justiciar of Stormark to ensure that this Act is properly implemented and that Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordningar, Forstöðumaðurs Förordningar, and Warrants of Appointment are duly preserved. These responsibilities may, by Yfirforstöðumaðurs Förordning, be delegated to a subordinate official in the service of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Government.

Link to the Statutory Instruments and General Regulatory Powers Act of Year 14

Legal Death Act of Year 13

Section 5: Clarifications

I. In any case by the Magistrates’ Tribunal, the Chief Magistrate shall sit alone, due to the fact that the respondent, the absentee, cannot make his or her representations known. A petition to declare someone dead must be considered a waiver of the right to appoint a magistrate ad hoc.

II. A micronation recognized de facto by the High Realm is defined, for the purposes of this Act, to be any State, with which the High Realm has no diplomatic ties or agreements, that is a member of an international or intergovernmental organization of which the High Realm also is a member.

III. The responsible Warden is the Warden of Council appointed by the High Justiciar to make rulings under this Act.

Link to the Legal Death Act of Year 13

Law of the Army and the Fleets

Article 4: High King and High Justiciar

The High King shall be Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the High Realm. The High Justiciar shall be Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the High Realm.

Link to the Law of the Army and the Fleets

Law on Emergency Services

Article 4: High King and High Justiciar

The High King shall be Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Lady Blue Force. The High Justiciar shall be Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Lady Blue Force.

Link to the Law on Emergency Services

Sovereign Grant Act of Year 13

Article 4: The Imperial Trustees

The persons who are for the time being the High Justiciar of Stormark, the Law Speaker of the Althing, and the Keeper of His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Privy Purse, shall be the Imperial Trustees for the purposes of this Act, and shall be a body corporate by that name, and any act of the trustees may be signified under the hands and seals of the persons who are the trustees for the time being.

Link to the Sovereign Grant Act of Year 13

Act on the Warden to the Outland of Year 12

Article 1: Warden to the Outland

As any Warden of Council the Warden to the Outland shall be appointed by the High Justiciar under her or his hand and Official Seal and shall hold office during the High Justiciar's pleasure. The Warden to the Outland shall preside over the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and shall have the management and direction of the same.

Article 3: Principal Functions

The Warden to the Outland shall be responsible for formulating the foreign policy of the Lands of the Longships Throne and carrying out the aforesaid. She or he shall also perform such other duties of an external character, as may from time to time be referred or assigned to her or him by the High Justiciar as well as discharge the functions conferred on her or him by or under Althingi Law as well as (international) customary law.

Article 8: High King's Prerogative Not Affected

Nothing in this Act shall extinguish any power or authority that, in the event that this Act had not been passed, would be exercisable by virtue of the Prerogative Imperial or by the High Justiciar when speaking with the High King's voice.

Link to the Act on the Warden to the Outland of Year 12

Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12

Article 1: Warden of Law and Justice

As any Warden of Council the Warden of Law and Justice shall be appointed by the High Justiciar under her or his hand and Official Seal and shall hold office during the High Justiciar's pleasure. The Warden of Law and Justice shall preside over the Ministry of Law and Justice and shall have the management and direction of the same.

Article 3: Principal Functions

The Warden of Law and Justice shall be an Agent of the State as well as the High Realm’s Chief Legal Representative and be responsible for rendering legal advice and counsel unto the State. She or he may also render legal advice and counsel upon members of the public. The Warden of Law and Justice shall also perform such other duties of a legal character, as may from time to time be referred or assigned to her or him by the High Justiciar and shall discharge the functions conferred on her or him by or under Althingi Law.

Article 4: General Powers

The Warden of Law and Justice shall have power to do all things necessary or convenient to be done to perform the functions and carry out the duties to her or his office attached. She or he may commence and conduct litigation for, amongst others, the High King, the High Justiciar, Wardens of Council, agents of the State, or other (legal) persons suing or being sued on behalf of the High Realm.

Link to the Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12

Styles and Titles Act of Year 10

Section 7 – Other Offices of State
1. Nobles, Royals and Members of the Imperial House shall, when serving an office of State, have the full right and privilege of using their style derived from their nobility, royalty or membership in the Imperial House.

2. An Udaller serving as as High Justiciar, Law Speaker of the Althing, Warden of Council or Ambassador shall be awarded the style of Excellency.

Section 33 – The High Justiciar
The High Justiciar shall have the following ex officio titles:

High Justiciar of Stormark
Right Hand of the High King
High King's Navigator and First Mate of the Longship of State
First among Equals
Guardian of the Hall of Freyr

Link to the Styles and Titles Act of Year 10

National Weather and Meteorology Act of Year 10

Article 2 – The IVF
a.) The IVF shall be in control of all Weather Services within the High Realm of Stormark, and all weather services must be ran to the standards set forth by the IVF.

b.) The IVF shall be administered directly by the Imperial Government of Stormark.

c.) The IVF shall be responsible for monitoring and organizing the time zones of the High Realm so that any citizen may read a weather report for their area without confusion as to date or time.

d.) The IVF shall be used for the purpose of recording the record hi’s and low’s throughout the High Realm. This list shall be known as the Veður Fletta and shall be used to help predict future weather patterns.

e.) That while the control of the IVF ultimately falls upon His Majesty’s High Justicar, as well as under the authority of the Lord Warden of the Inland, His/Her Excellency the High Justicar may appoint someone as a deputy warden to oversee the day to day running and maintenance of the IVF in all its capacities, governing and role playing.

Link to the National Weather and Meteorology Act of Year 10