The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Results of the High Justiciar's Election for the Sokkvabekk 14 Term

Ladies and Gentlemen,

All of me has the honour and pleasure to declare, under Article 8 of the First Part of the High Justiciar Act of Year 11, that the results of the High Justiciar's Election for the Sokkvabekk 14 Term are as follows:

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion has, as the only Patrician of Stormark standing for election, by default been elected High Justiciar for the Term of Office commencing on the First Day of the Month Sokkvabekk in the Fourteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

All of me hereby congratulates the Lord Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion on his election to the office of High Justiciar!

Lady Law Speaker,

My Lords and Ladies of the Althing,

With awe and gratitude I received the news that I had been elected High Justiciar of the Realm. Awe -- because I -- having grown up as a foreigner in these lands, with my mother confined in hospital -- never thought I ever could aspire this high. Awe -- because I now follow the steps of Lady Unna, Lord Galinn, Sir Polten, Sir Dagfinn, Dame Ragnhild and Dame Gudrun, in being at His Royal and Imperial Majesty's executive helm. I am grateful for the trust placed in me, and I hope I can live up to the expectations placed on me. Please, I will ask for your kind advice in all things. I am an Ayreonist after all... and no dictator ;)

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the Lady Law Speaker for running the election so well in the great Storish efficiancy, and similarly I would like to thank all those who have already congratulated me. It feels so warm and welcome.

Finally, I must give to Lady Unna the greatest thanks -- for all the services she has done to our wonderful country. She has steered it, and us, through many toils and snares. Like a captain, she elegantly avoided all the greatest dangerous and now when we're finally in calm pacific waters, she has decided not to steer any more. Perhaps she wants to sit on deck and enjoy the sun a little -- she deserves all rest she wants! But if she doesn't want that... she is hard-working after all, I will when my term begin invite her to become one of my wardens of council. Her expertise and knowledge of all things Storish and government would be the best asset in that imperial conference.

Once again, thank you all.

Jarl Jonathan,

Allow me to congratulate you on your election to the office of High Justiciar of Stormark. I'm quite sure that you shall be a fine Navigator and First Mate for His Imperial and Royal Majesty!

Pray be advised that I shall also be available for a post in your newly-to-be-formed Imperial Conference at the Vanadísarhall to keep on serving the High King and the Realm of Joy.

Pray be advised that I shall also be available for a post in your newly-to-be-formed Imperial Conference at the Vanadísarhall to keep on serving the High King and the Realm of Joy.

All hail Unna Landsmama! The exubernatly greatest High Justiciar the Lands of the Longships Throne has ever had! :party: