The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Althingi Submissions Protocol of 22 Sessrumnir in Folkvanger 14

r8xcw7.gif

By the Dronning Látálari,

Althingi Submissions Protocol of 22 Sessrumnir in Folkvanger 14

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja and Clan Avon, Krónjarla of Stormark, Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Sólareyjar, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Queen among the Lakes, Lady of Avalon, Lady of Afoncaergefell, Sovereign and Grand Mistress of the Order of the Harp, Sovereign and Grand Mistress of the Order of the Sunburst, Law Speaker of the Althing, Lady of the Lions' Chair, Keeper of the Cup of Wisdom, Keeper of the Law Scrolls, Wielder of the Black Rod of Valtia, joyously declare that all items of business shall be submitted to the Althing in accordance with this Protocol.

Step 1:

Any Althingi Jarl shall when submitting an item, which may be a Bill, a Resolution or a Motion, to the Althing perform a Storish song approved by the Law Speaker of the Althing.

Currently the following songs have been approved:

Chanson d'Hervör;

Hail to Frigga the Fair;

Raise your mug to the Legends of the Fog;

Sailing Home;

The Fulltrui Song;

The Queen in the Clouds;

The Winds of Myrkviðr.

Step 2:

The Althingi Jarl shall then, either in the name of the Three Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja, and Idunn, or in the name of the Supreme Goodness, or in the name of the High King, subsequent to having stated her or his name, the House she or he belongs to, and her or his jarlish title, beg leave submit her or his item to the Althing.

Example #1:

Lady Law Speaker, Honourable Jarls,

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.........

Example #2:

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.........

Example #3:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.......

Example #4:

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

AN RESOLUTION CONCERNING.........

Example #5:

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

A RESOLUTION CONCERNING.........

Example #6:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

A RESOLUTION CONCERNING.........

Example #7:

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

Example #8:

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

Example #9:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

Step 3:

The Althingi Jarl shall then add a Memorandum of Explanation to her or his item giving the reasons for the introduction of her or his item. No Memorandum of Explanation shall be added to the item in the event that the item submitted contains a number of "Whereases" stating the reasons for the introduction of the item aforesaid.

Example #1:

Memorandum of Explanation

The purpose of this Bill is to...........

Example #2:

The purpose of this Resolution is to...........

Example #3:

The purpose of this Motion is to...........

Step 4:

As fourth and final step the Althingi Jarl shall then perform a prayer to the Three Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja, and Idunn or the Supreme Goodness, or shall praise the Einherja Queen.

Example #1:

Thy Most Sacred Majesties,

Direct, I beseech Thee, O Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, the actions of us Jarls in this present Althing assembled by Thy most sacred inspirations and carry them on by Thy most gracious assistance; that every word and work of ours may always begin from Thee, O Three Ladies Divine, and by Thee be happily ended; through Thy Most Sacred Majesties' Love, so mote it be.

Example #2:

Thy Most High,

Direct, I beseech Thee, O Supreme Goodness, the actions of us Jarls in this present Althing assembled by Thy most sacred inspirations and carry them on by Thy most gracious assistance; that every word and work of ours may always begin from Thee, O Supreme Goodness, and by Thee be happily ended; through Thy Most High's Affection, so mote it be.

Example #3:

Hail the Lady Hervör! Hail the Einherja Queen! Unqueenly the bloody game they played with You, Your Imperial and Royal Majesty! With every word and work of ours, we the Jarls in this present Althing assembled, humbly and gratefully remember Your Ultimate sacrifice and cherish and honour Your Memory and Legacy, Most Excellent Queen!

The Althingi Submissions Protocol of the Seventeenth Day of the Month Vidiland of the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm is hereby repealed in its entirety.

Issued from the Látálarinrúm of the Most Holy Fulltrui Temple, which is known since Time Immemorial as the Althingi Hall, under my Hand and the Seal of the Althing of Long Lost Valtia, this 22nd Day of Sessrumnir in Folkvanger in the Fourteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

x2to3q.gif

2ic8cpf.png

Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja and Clan Avon