The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Sergius Hergones!!

Your Eminence,

Your account on Stormark's forum has been activated. :)

Would Your Eminence like a forum for the Eparchy of Lyrica?

Your Majesty,

Thank you for the warm welcome to the High Realm! I look forward to embracing and learning about the Storish culture and growing in my Bovic faith. It is a new adventure for me and I am quite excited to be here! A venue for the Epachy of Lyrica would be most helpful. Thank you!

Your Eminence,

The forum for the Eparchy of Lyrica has been created.

The Eparchy of Lyrica

It is a subforum of the Jarldom of Gularike since the Seat of the Metrobosarch of Lyrica, the Cathedral of Haraldsborg, is situated in the capital of the Jarldom of Gularike (and, of course, the High Realm of Stormark), the Imperial City of Haraldsborg.

Did you know that there is a Natopian Quarter in the Royal Borough of the Outlandish Quarters in the Imperial City of Haraldsborg?

Your Most Generous Majesty,

I am most thankful for the allocation of space for not only the Cathedral but also the rest of the Eparchy. The Storish Eparchy is unique among Bovic jurisdictions in that it is the only eparchy devoted to a single nation. The benefits of being able to focus my attention on the Bovics of a single country are innumerable. I am very glad that such a significant distinction can be given to Stormark.

I was not aware of the Natopian Quarter! I would very much like to visit it and the other national districts in the Outlandish Quarters. Sounds like it would be a tour of Micras without leaving the city!