The High Realm of Stormark

It's very nice being here. It's quite different from Haraldsborg, very much less Vanatruish and much more Christian here. I've enjoyed reading Christian scriptures for the first time up in the Book Tower. The Frostish language is quite hard though... I am also planning at attending the household's service in the Christian chapel on Sunday.

A High Priestess wonders how you like Sverðhǫll, the ancient seat of the Frostajarl?

That wiki article is in dire need of a stiff update/upgrade. I'm willing to do so. Are there any objections?

That wiki article is in dire need of a stiff update/upgrade. I'm willing to do so. Are there any objections?

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty,

Allow me to ask what you should like to update and/or upgrade about Sverðhǫll's wiki article?

The Great Hall is the location of the high seat of Sverðhǫll which sits on a raised marble dais with high and narrow steps. Above the said high seat, two giant swords made of beaten silver hang saltirewise.

A High Priestess wonders how Jarl Jonathan thinks about the way the high seat of Sverðhǫll sits?

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty,

Allow me to ask what you should like to update and/or upgrade about Sverðhǫll's wiki article?

Mainly the images.

No objections!

A High Priestess wonders how Jarl Jonathan thinks about the way the high seat of Sverðhǫll sits?

Oh it's beautiful.

2v0c2s3.jpg

This is the new pictorial representation for Sverðhǫll, which I'm going to add to the wiki shortly. How do you all like it?

I am also planning at attending the household's service in the Christian chapel on Sunday.

A High Priestess wonders how Jonathan did like the service?

Very interesting, my Lady. Christianity is such a different religion to the ones I grow up with. I'm intrigued by the liturgy and the hymns.