The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Sigrdrífa the Priestess

The Lord Jonathan's Girlfriend

So many! Right now I only have eyes for you, my Lady...

I should probably wait a few years before my search starts...

* Feels flattered. * :blush:

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she is of the mind that Lord Jonathan might marry Lady Aoife. ;)

My dearest Lady

When I see you, I see grace and majesty. I have heard countless stories about you and how you ruled far away in Celtica (Dun Gail Dara, the YYY thing I can't spell) and Hurmu. You have lived for countless years, I don't know how long. Celtica was, in the Elw-Natopian calendar, incorporated to Stormark in the year 1505, that's almost 114 years ago. And I am only 15. But I am impressed by you, I see you and all I feel is awe. You have led the Althing, you are so wise. Every time you speak, your words are poetry.

Of course, I don't want to be superficial... but I see you and I am stunned by your charisma and beauty.

But I am a poor little teenager with an extreme infatuation. It'll pass... I'll survive... one way or another.

My dearest Lady

When I see you, I see grace and majesty. I have heard countless stories about you and how you ruled far away in Celtica (Dun Gail Dara, the YYY thing I can't spell) and Hurmu. You have lived for countless years, I don't know how long. Celtica was, in the Elw-Natopian calendar, incorporated to Stormark in the year 1505, that's almost 114 years ago. And I am only 15. But I am impressed by you, I see you and all I feel is awe. You have led the Althing, you are so wise. Every time you speak, your words are poetry.

Of course, I don't want to be superficial... but I see you and I am stunned by your charisma and beauty.

* Feels very flattered, wraps her arms around Jonathan, and gives him a little kiss. * :kiss:

But I am a poor little teenager with an extreme infatuation. It'll pass... I'll survive... one way or another.

Is all of you a virgin? :drewl:

* Feels very flattered, wraps her arms around Jonathan, and gives him a little kiss. * :kiss:

Is all of you a virgin? :drewl:

Thank you, my Lady. I haven't let any one, whether woman or man, touch me in that way, or vice versa...

Thank you, my Lady. I haven't let any one, whether woman or man, touch me in that way, or vice versa...

I see! And does all of you like it?

* Wraps her arms around Jonathan again and kisses him another time. * :kiss:

28rv5h.gif

* Lady Aoife takes an ancient Celltic ring from a secret pocket of her gown and puts it on the Lord Jonathan's finger and proceeds to ask an imortant question in the Arvidsudde dialect of the Storish language. *

Jonathan, Vill du gifta dig med mig? :hearts-color:

28rv5h.gif

* Lady Aoife takes an ancient Celltic ring from a secret pocket of her gown and puts it on the Lord Jonathan's finger and proceeds to ask an imortant question in the Arvidsudde dialect of the Storish language. *

Jonathan, Vill du gifta dig med mig? :hearts-color:

*accepts the ring*

My Lady, I would very much like that... not right now of course, but yes, I would very much like that.

*accepts the ring*

My Lady, I would very much like that... not right now of course, but yes, I would very much like that.

All of you has just made all of me the happiest woman on Vanaorb! :wub:

And all of me will be patient; my late husband and I courted each other for years before all of us got married. :sunny:

All of you has just made all of me the happiest woman on Vanaorb! :wub:

And all of me will be patient; my late husband and I courted each other for years before all of us got married. :sunny:

That brings great pleasure and comfort to my heart! With that ring, I will consider myself betrothed to you.

Edited by Jonathan Ayreon-Kalirion

A High Priestess wonders whether the Lord Jonathan is going to move in with the Lady Aoife?

Following family tradition, I will not do so until I am married... But I am sure I will spend a great deal of time at her place. I want to share every free moment that we have together.