The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Sigrdrífa the Priestess

The Lord Jonathan's Girlfriend

It hasn't crossed my mind, my Lady. I am still young... I hope to find love one day, but a man (or boy) of my position is expected to have greater priorities, even in marriage...

It hasn't crossed my mind, my Lady. I am still young... I hope to find love one day, but a man (or boy) of my position is expected to have greater priorities, even in marriage...

A High Priestess wonders whether you as a young and virile man have considered getting yourself a bed warmer?

A High Priestess wonders whether you as a young and virile man have considered getting yourself a bed warmer?

Pray be advised that Lord Jonathan's strict and controlling stepfather does not allow that. ;)

My time shall come...

Indeed. Just give grandpa a call if you feel the need and he will arrange something for you. ;)

Hookers....?

Arranging such women for you would be very much below my dignity as Sovereign Lord of Stormark as well as your dignity as a Prince Imperial in Stormark. It also is quite contrary to the Storish Ancient Ways, where prostitution is regarded as an abomination and a severe violation of human dignity.

A High Priestess wonders how those arrangements would work?

Well, after my grandson would have given me the go ahead, I would make some very discreet enquiries under certain of the Senior Ladies of the Imperial Court and Household to see if they know someone suitable for the Lord Jonathan. And then I would arrange for my grandson and such willing female to "accidentally" and "coincidentally" run into each other. :)

2dagfis.jpg

All of me wonders what the Lord Jonathan thinks about Lady Ygrayne ferch Idwal of the House of Wledigh? She is a Lady Royal from the Sólareyjar.

This picture was taken in Harald's Holdfast during the wedding of his Lord Stepfather and his Lady Mother. Lady Ygrayne was so impressed by Lord Jonathan that he took her breath away and she almost fainted.

2dagfis.jpg

All of me wonders what the Lord Jonathan thinks about Lady Ygrayne ferch Idwal of the House of Wledigh? She is a Lady Royal from the Sólareyjar.

This picture was taken in Harald's Holdfast during the wedding of his Lord Stepfather and his Lady Mother. Lady Ygrayne was so impressed by Lord Jonathan that he took her breath away and she almost fainted.

Are you taking up the role of match maker again, Lady Aoife? ;)

That sounds like fun!

What would the criteria for a future wife of me be, according to tradition?

Your future wife has to be of Royal or Imperial rank and must also be willing and able to live a true Royal lifestyle full of pomp and circumstance, pageantry, extravaganza and everything that goes with it at the ostentatious Court as the Imperial Court of Stormark is.

And that excludes 99.5% of the world's population... Here's to a lonely existence!

Thank you Lady Aoife for your efforts... but I am not sure at all about this....

And that excludes 99.5% of the world's population... Here's to a lonely existence!

I wouldn't be too sure of that since the High Realm is teeming with Archroyalty.

Thank you Lady Aoife for your efforts... but I am not sure at all about this....

Lady Aoife should seek a Lady who is a bit closer in age to Lord Jonathan.

Lord Jonathan,

Does all of you have any special wishes with regard to your future wife? There are hundreds of thousands of suitable Archroyal Ladies on Vanaorb alone, so it would help me to narrow down my search. :)