The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Sir Polten of Yperpen

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty,

All of me has noticed that a new account named "PoltenOfYperpen" has been registered on the forum. May all of me assume that that account has been created by the long departed Sir Polten of Yperpen?

So I'm back. A ghost from the past. I choose my enemies carefully, that helps where surviving is concerned. :whistling:

Couldn't remember the old password (when one grows older, everything gets worse, only one thing improves: forgetting) and the email server linked to the account is down, so I had te create a new account. Perhaps someone in the imperial-royal administration can send me a new password, then I can pick it up where I left. Please send it to polten@pandora.be.

I'm deeply touched by this warm welcome.

:whistling:

It's good to have my old skin back. Thank you, your Royal-Imperial Highness. Give me some time to find out who's who, and then I will kick some ...!

It's good to have my old skin back. Thank you, your Royal-Imperial Highness. Give me some time to find out who's who, and then I will kick some ...!

A High Priestess wonders when Sir Polten is going to apply for restoration of his Patricianship?

A High Priestess wonders when Sir Polten is going to apply for restoration of his Patricianship?

I very much wonder the same.

Sir Polten,

I have merged the accounts "Polten" and "PoltenOfYperpen" and the former account remains. :)

So the forum account named "Polten" is the only account is the one which is left over?

That is indeed correct. :)