The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Esther

Letter to the High King

Majesty, dearest father (in law)

I am not quite sure how to phrase this, but it appears I am pregnant. I came home yesterday from my ordinary doctor's appointment when this was discovered. I mentioned it to my husband, but he thought it was a joke, and I haven't been able to convince him otherwise.

In any case, it seems that soon you will have yet another grandchild. I thought it prudent to inform you before media start speculating.

All the best,

Esther

(Ps. Thanks for those lovely baskets of mead... most appreciated. No more mead for a while now though)

Lady Esther, Dearest Daughter-in-Law,

Well, talking about good tidings for the both of you as well as the whole of the Imperial House of Ettlingar Freyu. :news:

I'm also quite delighted to learn that I'm going to be a grandfather again and that we in time will hear the sound of a new pair of little feet in the Vanadísarhall.

As for the shippings of mead, I will replace them by shippings of milk and fruit juice from the Imperial Farm.

Thank you very much for this great gift!!

Lady Esther,

You can now give all the media who speculated that you would not be able to give Hallbjörn children the single finger salute! :clap:

This is my only second pregnancy in my whole life. It's a miracle! I thought it would soon be too late... but it's a miracle.

Those secret fertility rituals I caused to be performed have really paid off, haven't they? ;)

Those secret fertility rituals I caused to be performed have really paid off, haven't they? ;)

Haha! For a certainty! :lol:

Strange that gods I do not profess do this to me!

Your husband as well as a sizable chunk of your in-laws, however, do profess those Lords and Ladies Divine and they are willing to promote our collective family happiness as well as the matrimonial joy of the two of you. :)

Your Majesty -- the gods seem to have been greatly impressed by your "lobbying" for me, since it seems that what I have in my belly is, like their father and aunt, twins!

Your Majesty -- the gods seem to have been greatly impressed by your "lobbying" for me, since it seems that what I have in my belly is, like their father and aunt, twins!

Well, let's count our blessings then!! :party:

My husband and I would have to discuss that of course. But I would like to keep the family tradition of at least one Biblical name.

How are the three of you doing today? :)

Three? :whistling:

I just can't wait to get these parasitic life-forms out...

Forgive your mother, my two little ones. It is not personal. Carrying you under her heart is quite taxing and can lead to moodiness and saying things she will regret later in life. :)

May it please your Imperial and Royal Majesty to hear that Lady Esther has given birth to two healthy sons today at the Temple's hospital. Mother and babies are in good health. Her husband -- your son -- and son and stepdaughter are with her at the moment.

Her Royal Highness Jarla Wenche Gulbrandsdottir of the House of Mývatn, Jarla of Hvalfjarðarsveit, Secretary of the High King's Private Cabinet hands a parchment scroll to His Grace the Jarl of Borgarrike.

The scroll is made of Valtian parchment, has a royal blue Valtian silk ribbon around it, and is sealed off with the Great Seal of the Imperial House of Ettlingar Freyu also in royal blue. It is a Imperial Letter of Reply from His Imperial and Royal Majesty the High King of Stormark.

27yozk.gif

LETTER OF REPLY

BY

HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY

THE HIGH KING OF THE HIGH REALM OF STORMARK

Haraldsborg, 6 Glitnir 13

To: His Grace Jarl Vilhjálm Kormak of the House of Nidaros, Jarl of Borgarrike, Lord of the Land of Plants and Nuts, Lord of the Borgarjarls, Law Speaker of the Borgarthing, Lord of the Bear's Den, Lord Paramount of Atgeirr, Skapsaðr, Snjárfjall, Sættland, and Talland, Lord Mayor of the Royal City of Köpingsvik.

Your Grace,

You have Our Most Imperial Gratitude for so speedily conveying to Us this wonderful news from the Hospital of the Temple of the Lakes, at Haraldsborg, concerning the happy ending of the gravidity of Our Most Dearly Beloved Lady Daughter-in-Law Her Imperial and Royal Highness Esther Maryam Amirdokhtar of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja, Imperial Chieftainess of the Vaan Aujoen, Storjarla of Stormark, Lady Imperial on all Continents, Emira of Sathrati, Princess among the Lakes, Scion of the King of Kings.

We are so pleased to learn that Her Imperial and Royal Highness the Imperial Chieftainess of the Vaan Aujoen was safely delivered of two healthy children and that Our Most Dearly Beloved Lady Daughter-in-Law and her newborn twin baby boys are well.

Please send Our Imperial congratulations and well-wishes to the aforementioned Imperial Mother and Lightgiver as well as her Lord Husband, His Imperial and Royal Highness the Imperial Chieftain of Tronderike, her Lady Stepdaughter, Her Imperial and Royal Highness the Imperial Chieftainess of Eidsivarike, and her Imperial Son, His Imperial Highness The Lord

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion.

The birth of the aforementioned grandsons of Us shall be officially proclaimed at the ancient ruined fortress of Harald's Hol

dfast. There shall also be fired a gun salute in their honour from the Vanadísarhall.

With the Most Kind Regards Imperial,

2n08n6x.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur