and we have always won.

And so they spoke, and so they spoke,

that horde of barbarians.

But now the winds wail over their bones,

with no one there to hear.

Yes now the winds wail over their bones,

and not a soul to hear.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Sólareyjar, Law Speaker of the Althing, do hereby submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

A RESOLUTION TO AMEND THE PROTOCOLS ON THE ALTHING'S WORK OF 6 GLADSHEIM 10 CONCERNING THE JARLISH ALTHINGI TITLE OF THE JARL OF FROSTARIKE.

Article I.

In Section 4 of the Protocols on the Althing's Work of 6 Gladsheim 10 "The Jarl of Frostarike – the Nagajarl or -jarla" shall be substituted by "The Jarl of Frostarike – the Frostajarl or -jarla".

Article II.

This Resolution may be cited as the Second Frostish Althingi Title Resolution of Year 13 and shall come into operation upon passage by the Most Honourable Jarls in the Althing assembed.

Memorandum of Explanation

Honourable Jarls,

The purpose of this Resolution is to revert back to the traditional Jarlish Althingi Title for the Jarl of the Warrior Jarldom "Frostajarl(a)" in stead of "Nagajarl" because Johann Gransson has departed the nation.

* Prays out loud and lustily. *

Thy Most Sacred Majesties,

Direct, I beseech Thee, O Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, the actions of us Jarls in this present Althing assembled by Thy most sacred inspirations and carry them on by Thy most gracious assistance; that every word and work of ours may always begin from Thee, O Three Ladies Divine, and by Thee be happily ended; through Thy Most Sacred Majesties' Love, so mote it be.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Krónjarla of Stormark, Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Sólareyjar, Law Speaker of the Althing, submits this Resolution of mine to all of you here in this present Althing assembled.

Discussion and debate on this Resolution will be open for a period of one week.

Lady Law Speaker, Honourable Jarls,

The Brísingajarla seconds the move for a vote.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me has noted that motion for a vote has been made and seconded. All of me hereby declares that debate is closed and that voting shall commence immediately. All Althingi Jarls may vote AYE, NAY, DEFER to signify the Bill be returned to debate or ABSTAIN. Voting may remain open for four days.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me declares that voting is now closed.

This Resolution is hereby pronounced passed by the the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled. The tally is, in accordance with the votes allocated by virtue of Article 8 of the Althing Statute, 6 Ayes, 0 Nays and 0 abstentions.