The High Realm of Stormark
Wenche

Arrivals for Wedding of Storjarl Hallbjörn and Lady Esther

Trydan van Gebar, the Regent of the Kingdom of Batavia, arrives and congratulates the newlyweds.

Storjarl Hallbjörn, the newly-wed husband, gracefully accepts the congratulations by the Regent of Batavia and then asks how his trip to Stormark was.

Storjarl Hallbjörn, the newly-wed husband, gracefully accepts the congratulations by the Regent of Batavia and then asks how his trip to Stormark was.

The trip was long (I had to travel half of Micras, but I'm glad that I came) but comfortable. Luckily the plane of the goverment was free. And, of course, I had good reading material.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs has arrived, slightly later than scheduled. Somewhat embarrassed at their small number (the bulk of them already having been brought along by the Federal President), he asks a member of the personnel where he should put his gifts in his rusty Storish and then, after greating his hosts, heads towards to other foreign dignitaries, greating old acquaintances and acting those who he's now meeting for the first time are also old acquaintances.

Lord Erion of Waffel-Paine, KBH, Minister of State for the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation, the Count of Avenged City, Palatine of Punkrock, and Baron of Arboria, arrives and offers congratulations to the newlyweds.

His Majesty King Craitman and Her Royal Highness Queen Anika of Craitland arrive, slightly belatedly, and give their most jubilant congratulations to the wedded couple.