The High Realm of Stormark

Yo, listen up, Jarl Johann!

A High Priestess wishes you an exuberantly joyous stay in Sverðhǫll, the ancient fortress which is the seat of the Jarl of Frostarike and therefore you new home. :)

I wasss actually consssidering building a more modern, and more naga-friendly, resssidence for Nágajarlsss presssent and future. :]=

Jarl Johann,

That is your prerogative as the Jarl of Frostarike so go ahead. :)

À votre santé, monsieur le Jarl! :champ:

I seem to recall that the Jarls of Frostarike did also have another residence at their disposal, but I forgot its name.

I seem to recall that the Jarls of Frostarike did also have another residence at their disposal, but I forgot its name.

Lady Astrid,

That is indeed correct. That residence is called the Thorfinnsborg Royal Armoury. That is also the place where all kinds of Jarlish valuables are kept such as the Valtian Steel sword which is known as Spegill, which is the sword of office of the Jarl of Frostarike.

I wasss actually consssidering building a more modern, and more naga-friendly, resssidence for Nágajarlsss presssent and future. :]=

That is your prerogative as the Jarl of Frostarike so go ahead. :)

Article XXXI.

All residential, recreational and commercial buildings in the High Realm shall be pittoresque buildings of character constructed in accordance with the traditions and customs of the Traditional District in which such building is located. Utility and military buildings are to be built as pittoresque as their nature allows.

Allow me to say that Jarl Johann may indeed built such a new Jarlish residence as long as it is designed in accordance with the constitution. :)

Allow me to say that Jarl Johann may indeed built such a new Jarlish residence as long as it is designed in accordance with the constitution. :)

I will not allow it. There isss absssolutely no sssane reasson to enact a conssstitutional provision mandating something that belongsss, at bessst, in the membership agreement of a particularly authoritarian HOA. Furthermore, it limitsss the constitutional right to freedom of exssspresion. But that'sss for another day.

A High Priestess wonders whether Jarl Johann has already given any thought about a name for his new future residence?

The Houssse of Ssscalesss, perhapsss?