The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Instrument of Consent: Matrimonial Union of Storjarl Hallbjörn of Ettlingar Freyu and Lady Esther Ayreon-Kalirion

67jlaf.png

Darling,

I was having cold feet, so I warmed them at the forge of the Imperial Goldsmith. ;)

May present you with your engagment ring?

A High Priestess wonders whether Lady Esther has already bought her wedding dress?

I would like to know that too.

I have not bought a dress and I will not buy one. I will wear a gown that I have inherited from my great grandmother.

I have not bought a dress and I will not buy one. I will wear a gown that I have inherited from my great grandmother.

A High Priestess wonders what Lady Esther's wedding dress looks like and what the name of the great grandmother from which she inherited the dress is?

The dress itself I'll keep secret until the day :)

We're speaking of my great grandmother Tuuler Kalirion. She was born Isa Raynor, as the daughter of Prince Paul of Brookshire and his Hyperborean wife, Sora. After the marriage broke down, Isa and her brother and mother moved to Hyperborea and had their names changed. Her brother became a Shirerithian kaiser and she married Eskender Arsalani. From their son Shah Rashid (anglicized Richard Lyon, "Arsalani" means "of the lions") I am descended through Daniel, my father.

A High Priestess wonders whether Storjarl Hallbjörn and Lady Esther will exchange rings during their wedding ceremony?

As far as I'm concerned we will. :)

May I ask who is the host of the wedding ceremony, and who will send out invitations?

The wedding will be hosted by the Sovereign Household. Invitations will be sent out by representatives of the Imperial Government of Stormark.

In that case, my Lady, I wish to invite on my side:

His Imperial Highness The Lord Jonathan Ayreon-Kalirion (son of the bride)

His Most Bovic Majesty Nathaniel, the Emperor of the Natopians (nephew of the bride)

His Majesty Naian, the Raja of Tas Neemia (brother of Nathaniel)

His Grace Vilhjalm Kormak, Chairman of the Council of Elders of the Temple of the Lakes (friend of the bride)

His Grace Johann Gransson the Nagajarl (friend of the bride)