and we have always won.

And so they spoke, and so they spoke,

that horde of barbarians.

But now the winds wail over their bones,

with no one there to hear.

Yes now the winds wail over their bones,

and not a soul to hear.

Lady Law Speaker, Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, Lady Unna of the House of Vanadís, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of Freyja's Necklace, do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO AMEND THE ACT ON THE INAUGURATION OF THE HIGH JUSTICIAR TO BRING THE ACT AFORESAID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FULLTRUI MAP BECOMING THE OFFICIAL CARTOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION OF THE HIGH REALM.

Article I.
The Fourth through the Eight paragraphs of the Schedule to the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 12 shall be replaced by the four paragraphs in the Schedule to this Act.

Article II.

This Act may be cited as the Second Inauguration of the High Justiciar (Amendment) Act of Year 13 and shall come into operation immediately after it has received the Imperial Assent.

Schedule

To the North; to Gularike.

To the South; to the Arbor Isles, Borgarrike, the Frigga Islands, the Isles, and the Sólareyjar;

To the East; to Eidsivarike, Freyja's Necklace, Frostarike, Haldarsvik, Hålogarike, the Longships Islands, Old Gaol Isle, Orkney, Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, the Rose Cape, Snæland, Thingeyri, Tiundarike, and the Vaan Aujoen.

To the West; to the Idunn Isles, the Mysterious Isles, Normandie, Thule, Tronderike, and Vinland.

Memorandum of Explanation

Allow me to explain that the purpose of this Bill is to amend the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 11 to make changes which have become necessary due to the Fulltrui Map becoming the official cartographic representation of the High Realm.

* Prays aloud. *

Thy Most Sacred Majesties,

Direct, I beseech Thee, O Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, the actions of us Jarls in this present Althing assembled by Thy most sacred inspirations and carry them on by Thy most gracious assistance; that every word and work of ours may always begin from Thee, O Three Ladies Divine, and by Thee be happily ended; through Thy Most Sacred Majesties' Love, so mote it be.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Krónjarla of Stormark, Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Sólareyjar, Law Speaker of the Althing, grants the Brísingajarla leave to submit this Bill of hers to all of you here in this present Althing assembled.

Discussion and debate on this Bill will be open for a period of one week.

Lady Law Speaker,

I would like to add a fifth paragraph, something in the lines of "And beyond Vanaorb, so the lands not directly illuminated by the light of the Vanir and Aesir..." or something. I'm sure the other honourable jarls would be able to make a suitable phrasing.

I would like to add a fifth paragraph, something in the lines of "And beyond Vanaorb, so the lands not directly illuminated by the light of the Vanir and Aesir..." or something. I'm sure the other honourable jarls would be able to make a suitable phrasing.

In response to the suggestion by the Borgarjarl, I would like to propose the following as fifth paragraph:

"And to the Twenty-Six Jarldoms on Reikistjarna beyond Vanaorb, ancient lands undirectly illuminated by the light of the Lords and Ladies Divine.".

Allow me to say that I accept the proposal from the High King and Gulajarl as a friendly amendment and that I shall add it to the Bill.

A Bill

AN ACT TO AMEND THE ACT ON THE INAUGURATION OF THE HIGH JUSTICIAR TO BRING THE ACT AFORESAID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FULLTRUI MAP BECOMING THE OFFICIAL CARTOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION OF THE HIGH REALM.

Article I.
The Fourth through the Eight paragraphs of the Schedule to the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 12 shall be replaced by the four paragraphs in the Schedule to this Act.

Article II.

Everywhere in the Act on the Inauguration of the High Justiciar of Year 12 "Micras" shall substituted by "Reikistjarna".

Article III.

This Act may be cited as the Second Inauguration of the High Justiciar (Amendment) Act of Year 13.

Article IV.

This Act shall come into operation immediately after it has received the Imperial Assent.

Schedule

To the North; to Gularike.

To the South; to the Arbor Isles, Borgarrike, the Frigga Islands, the Isles, and the Sólareyjar;

To the East; to Eidsivarike, Freyja's Necklace, Frostarike, Haldarsvik, Hålogarike, the Longships Islands, Old Gaol Isle, Orkney, Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, the Rose Cape, Snæland, Thingeyri, Tiundarike, and the Vaan Aujoen.

To the West; to the Idunn Isles, the Mysterious Isles, Normandie, Thule, Tronderike, and Vinland.

And to the Twenty-Six Jarldoms on Reikistjarna beyond Vanaorb, ancient lands undirectly illuminated by the light of the Lords and Ladies Divine.

The High King and Gulajarl begs leave to move for a vote.

The Brísingajarla seconds the move for a vote.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me has noted that motion for a vote has been made and seconded. All of me hereby declares that debate is closed and that voting shall commence immediately. All Althingi Jarls may vote AYE, NAY, DEFER to signify the Bill be returned to debate or ABSTAIN. Voting may remain open for four days.

The High King and Gulajarl begs leave to move for closure of the vote.

The Brísingajarla seconds the move for closure.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me declares that voting is now closed.

This Bill is hereby pronounced passed by the the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled. The tally is, in accordance with the votes allocated by virtue of Article 8 of the Althing Statute, 6 Ayes, 0 Nays and 0 abstentions. All of me does hereby submit this Bill to the High King for the Imperial Assent.

Lady Law Speaker,

We do hereby inform you that We have granted Our Imperial Assent to the Second Inauguration of the High Justiciar (Amendment) Bill and the said Bill has therefore become Law as the Second Inauguration of the High Justiciar (Amendment) of Year 13.