and we have always won.

And so they spoke, and so they spoke,

that horde of barbarians.

But now the winds wail over their bones,

with no one there to hear.

Yes now the winds wail over their bones,

and not a soul to hear.

Lady Law Speaker, Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, We, Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO GRANT THE HIGH KING PERMISSION TO TRADE ASAÏSH LAND TO ACQUIRE A TERRITORY FOR THE KINGDOM OF RAVARIA.

Article 1: Asaïsh Land Trade
The High King may trade land belonging to Viceroyalty of the High Queen Asa Isles to acquire a territory for the Kingdom of Ravaria.

Article 2: Short Title and Commencement
This Act may be cited as the Asaïsh Land Trade Act of Year 13 and shall come into operation immediately after it has received the Imperial Assent.

Memorandum of Explanation

The purpose of this Bill is to grant the Sovereign permission to trade land of the Viceroyalty of the High Queen Asa Isles to acquire a territory for the Kingdom of Ravaria.

The Kingdom of Ravaria is a country of my daughter Storjarla Æsileif is queen. The country will be under Storish jurisdiction for now.

* Prays aloud. *

Thy Most Sacred Majesties,

Direct, I beseech Thee, O Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, the actions of us Jarls in this present Althing assembled by Thy most sacred inspirations and carry them on by Thy most gracious assistance; that every word and work of ours may always begin from Thee, O Three Ladies Divine, and by Thee be happily ended; through Thy Most Sacred Majesties' Love, so mote it be.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Krónjarla of Stormark, Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Sólareyjar, Law Speaker of the Althing, grants the High King and Gulajarl leave to submit this Bill of his to all of you here in this present Althing assembled.

Discussion and debate on this Bill will be open for a period of one week.

Lady Law Speaker

While I approve of the principle for a land trade so that Ravaria may be brought under Storish jurisdiction, I would like to have answered whether it is land on Vanaorb or Micras that will be traded or perhaps both, and where His Majesty believes that the Kingdom of Ravaria should be located.

As a lawyer, I am also intrigued by the future constitutional changes that this may bring. Will the Storjarla cede the throne to her father or will she remain queen, albeit as a vassal to His Majesty?

Since the Viceroyalty of the High Queen Asa Isles only owns land on the Dark Side, the land trade under this Bill will only take place on Micras.

I'm futhermore of the mind that Ravaria should be located on the island next to the Snow Jarldom.

As for the future constitutional arrangements, Storjarla Æsileif will remain Queen of Ravaria and aforesaid Kingdom will for now be a protectorate of the High Realm.

Lady Law Speaker,

I thank His Majesty for his reply and would like to bring him to the attention of the former Elwynnese trade station of Mina Durtarui on Snaeland which has now been vacated by the Elwynnese republic. Could perhaps the trade-deal include an expansion of Snaeland so that the whole island becomes part of the jarldom?

I'm in agreement with the Borgarjarl and I will therefore include the acquisition of the former Elwynnese trade station of Mina Durtarui on Snaeland in the Bill.

A Bill

AN ACT TO GRANT THE HIGH KING PERMISSION TO TRADE ASAÏSH LAND TO ACQUIRE A TERRITORY FOR THE KINGDOM OF RAVARIA AS WELL AS THE FORMER ELWYNNESE TRADE STATION OF MINA DURTARUI ON THE ISLE OF SNÆLAND.

Article 1: Asaïsh Land Trade

Tthe High King may trade land belonging to Viceroyalty of the High Queen Asa Isles to acquire a territory for the Kingdom of Ravaria as well as the former Elwynnese trade station of Mina Durtarui on the Isle of Snaeland.

Article 2: Short Title and Commencement

This Act may be cited as the Asaïsh Land Trade Act of Year 13 and shall come into operation immediately after it has received the Imperial Assent.

The High King and Gulajarl begs leave to move for a vote.

The Brísingajarla seconds the move for a vote.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me has noted that motion for a vote has been made and seconded. All of me hereby declares that debate is closed and that voting shall commence immediately. All Althingi Jarls may vote AYE, NAY, DEFER to signify the Bill be returned to debate or ABSTAIN. Voting may remain open for four days.

The High King and Gulajarl begs leave to move for closure of the vote.

The Brísingajarla seconds the move for closure.