The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Vilhjálm Kormak

Arranging a visit

Most honourable Warden, My Lady

I am writing to you in my capacity as Chairman of the Congregation of the Temple of the Lakes at Haraldsborg in a matter concerning the pilgrimage of His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor of the Natopians to the ancient Hurmu sites in Borgarrike, Frostarike and Eidsivarike, as well as the Temple at Haraldsborg. He has informed me that he would very much like to visit his ancestral home at Humlebaek Island, too.

Given that Emperor Nathaniel is head of state, I assume there are some protocol to be in order. He caThere is also the question of security. He cannot just arrive like a tourist. I would like to ask what kind of arrangements should be done and how the welcoming of the Emperor would be conducted, and so on... I fear I am at loss at all this.

Please, my Lady, do help me in this matter.

Yours, as always,

imparms22mn0.gif

The High Realm of Stormark

Note of Response by the High Justiciar of Stormark

Mr. Chairman,

How am I pleased that His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor of the Natopians wishes to visit our country and territories!

Permit me to say that His Most Bovic Majesty shall be the honoured guest of the Imperial Government of Stormark and be received with all due pomp and circumstance appertaining to a visiting head of state of a country in good standing with the Lands of the Longships Throne.

Pray be adviced that the High Council of the Realm shall make all the necessary arrangements to allow His Bovic Majesty to visit the ancient Hurmu Ruins and Remains in the Jarldoms of Borgarrike, Frostarike and Eidsivarike; the Temple of the Lakes, at Haraldsborg, as well as his ancestral home in the Storish Biland known as the Kingdom of Humlebaek Island in security and comfort.

Allow me to finish with expressing that the Imperial Government of Stormark looks forward to His Bovic Majesty's visit to the High Realm and the Kingdom of Humlebaek Island and wishes him a joyous tour of the aforementioned sites of his choice.

Yours Truly,

Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,
Bloodroyal and Jarla of Freyja's Necklace,
Royal Chieftainess of Skálavík,
High Justiciar of Stormark.

Lady High Justiciar

A thousand thanks for your kind reply. I have unofficially conveyed the sentiments of your letter to His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor of the Natopians and he looks forward to hearing more from you so that a schedule can be arranged between you.

Sincerely

Mr. Chairman,

Allow me to ask when it should be convenient for His Bovic Majesty to come over to the Lands of Stormark?

Mr. Chairman,

Pray be advised that His Bovic Majesty's visit to the High Realm may commence tomorrow. By which means of transport shall he and his entourage travel to Stormark?

My Lady,

Apparently I am some kind of honorary consul here for Natopia given the lack of diplomatic legations... haha. We should probably try and get a treaty negotiated with the Natopians.

The Emperor and his entourage will land at Haraldsborg tomorrow. They are already on their way in a rigid airship. His Most Bovic Majesty trusts that you will give him a respectable itenary which he can follow.

Mr. Chairman,

His Bovic Majesty shall for a certainty be provided shorly with such an itenary.