The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Sergius

Patrician Application

Sergius    0

The Viking Name you would like to assume: Sjurd Hergonstad / Sergius Hergones

The Jarldom that you would like to be your Jarldom of Residence: The Jarldom of Gularike,

The House of the High Realm you would like to join: House of Ayreon-Kalirion

Where are you from? Born in Hergon, Athlon

What's your timezone? Central US

How did you find the High Realm of Stormark? Known of it for a long time.

Why would you like to join the High Realm of Stormark? To fully commit myself to the Realm, exploring Storish culture, and spreading the joy of Bovinism.

In what way would you like to contribute to the High Realm of Stormark? To continue serving as Metrobosarch of Lyrica

Do you hold citizenship in or allegiance to other micronations? Sergius Hergones has only allegiance to Athlon, the Bovic Church, and soon Stormark.

To which other micronations, if any, have you held allegiance to? The person behind Sergius (Nathan) is a citizen of Natopia, Shireroth, St. Andre, Safiria.

Unna    0

Sjurd Hergonstad,

Allow me to thank you for your application!

Pray be advised has been noted that you should like to become a member of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion and a resident of the Jarldom of Gularike upon being granted Storish Patricianship.

Permit to explain that first you shall need to officially petition the High King for an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11 anteriorly you may be granted Patricianship for you already hold citizenship in (an)other micronation(s).

Allow me to present you with four examples of petitions for an exemption:

Example 1;

Example 2;

Example 3;

Example 4.

Pray be advised that as soon as His Imperial and Royal Majesty has granted you the aforesaid exemption, I shall submit your application to the High Council of the Realm for approval.

Sergius    0

Lady Unna,

Thank you for your assistance. I beg your pardon, but my application listed Gularike as my residence and the House of Ayreon-Kalirion as my affiliation. Is this allowed or do those associations require special circumstances? I will submit a petition to the High King below.

Thank you,

Sjurd

Sergius    0

To the Most High King, Harald the Generous Giver:

Your Majesty, I humbly submit to you, Lord on All Continents, a request to be granted Patricianship in your Realm. My duties lie solely in your kingdom now, and although my faith binds me retain some ties to Athlon and the Bovic Church, you will find comfort that my loyalty is not easily given. My spiritual master is Bous, but you will be my temporal lord. I have personal confidants in other places on Micras (Kizzy Drakland and Ephrion in Shireroth, Christo Eucalyptos and Naian Loneoak in Natopia) but they will not sway me from professing loyalty to Stormark. Now that I am here I cannot fathom leaving. I leave myself at your mercy.

May Bous bless you and Stormark eternally.

Sjurd Hergonstad

Unna    0

Lady Unna,

Thank you for your assistance. I beg your pardon, but my application listed Gularike as my residence and the House of Ayreon-Kalirion as my affiliation. Is this allowed or do those associations require special circumstances? I will submit a petition to the High King below.

Thank you,

Sjurd

Sjurd Hergonstad,

Allow me to explain that those incorrect listings of your Jarldom and House of the High Realm of choice were a copy and paste error for which I profoundly apologize. I have corrected those errors now.

351stfq.png

Instrument of Exemption

WHEREAS We have received a Most Humble Petition from the Esteemed Gentleman who is known within the borders of the Lands of the Longships Throne as Sjurd Hergonstad beseeching Us to be exempted from the prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

AND WHEREAS it has very much pleased Us to look with favour upon the said Most Humble Petition by the aforementioned Esteemed Gentleman Sjurd Hergonstad causing Our Imperial Wish and Desire to grant the said Gentleman an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, exempt, under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11, the Esteemed Gentleman who is known within the borders of the Realm on all Continents as Sjurd Hergonstad from the statutory prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of Valtia Reborn in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Lord Máni, the Tenth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Fourteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

1zvetr5.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

351stfq.png

Order in Council

Approved

Present:

The High King's Most Excellent Majesty in the High Council of the Realm.

Lady Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of Freyja's Necklace,

High Justiciar.

Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Rose Cape,

Lady Warden of Law and Justice.

Sir Ragnar Brunnketilsson of the House of Bjarngeir,

Jarl of Hålogarike,

Lord Warden of the Army and the Fleets.

WHEREAS the Esteemed Gentleman known as Sjurd Hergonstad has applied for Patricianship in Our High Realm of Stormark;

AND WHEREAS We have, after due review, looked with favour upon the said application for Patricianship of the said Esteemed Gentleman known as Sjurd Hergonstad;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, by and with the advice and consent of Our High Council of the Realm, order that upon the coming into effect of this Our Imperial Instrument the Esteemed Gentleman known as Sjurd Hergonstad shall be granted Storish Patricianship.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Lord Máni, the Tenth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Fourteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

1zvetr5.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

Sergius    0

Your Majesty,

Thank you! I am indebted to you for all the time I shall live. Bous bless you!

Sjurd

Your Majesty,

Thank you! I am indebted to you for all the time I shall live. Bous bless you!

Sjurd

You're most welcome, Your Eminence. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this